Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if it's been posted yet but heres a cool one of the 2.0 and the DX01 together.

DX11andDX01.jpg

I love how they tried to make the 02 coat lining look more orangy that the royal red it is.

Los Angeles. We're talking about shipping from BBTS, right? If so, takes about a week to get to me, usually goes out Tuesday night and I get it Monday. Sucks about the weekend.

I was referring to SSC shipping in CA. BBTS is 5 business days for me too in Sacramento. I agree about the weekends too. At least they don't require signature or a deposit.

It was actually $122, hahaha. DX Bats I paid $167. I got Joker from Redford, they had some crazy sale.

Yeah. I remember paying $120 for DX1 and thinking I was nuts spending that on a figure. I had to back out of DX2 because it was too much. Now I have a $300 batpod and $250 joker on preorder and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a $500 tumbler. As well as 3 other HT on the shelf.

Hot toys are recession-proof and recession-causing.

I really hope this stays in stock after release date, I am happy enough to get the SS Ex version but I would REALLY love another one if I could afford it depending on when its released. Especially with that picture above:pray:

I plan on having a whole detolf Joker cabinet:lol

Bank Robber Joker with mask
DX 01 With grenade rig
Joker Cop
Interoggation Scene
Pencil scene

Then a kit bash on grumpy to go with bank robber....

Would still end up with a few spare heads such as BRJ to make more:rotfl

EX = Exclusive - From Sideshow . You get the "Grumpy Bankrobber Mask & The :lol (what the chinese are calling) "Initiator" = Detonator

Back