Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking and I paid $127 for the first DX Joker! Guess I am not going to be so lucky this time. Its so worth it though.

It was actually $122, hahaha. DX Bats I paid $167. I got Joker from Redford, they had some crazy sale.

These 3-4 year old HT prices make me sick. I only own the DX 08 and 09 but also have 07 and 11 PO'd. The price I'm paying for all four would have bought me 8-10 figures back then. BUT the quality seems to be far superior today versus yesterday.

These 3-4 year old HT prices make me sick. I only own the DX 08 and 09 but also have 07 and 11 PO'd. The price I'm paying for all four would have bought me 8-10 figures back then. BUT the quality seems to be far superior today versus yesterday.

I agree they seem to get better and better so what can you expect but for the price to RISE.

I think the DX Joker 85.0 that will come out in 3012 will be a real life 1:1 clone of Heath Ledger.

Remember this?

tdkrainmanlc3.jpg

You should update it somehow . . .

936full-multiplicity-poster.jpg

Not sure if they're cheaper after shipping though. BBTS has pretty cheap shipping. Anyone know how these places break down after shipping?

That may be. Depends on where you are located. I ordered one through CSC and the total came to $262.44. And thats shipped UPS from CA to MN. So I dont think its too bad.

Back