Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That may be. Depends on where you are located. I ordered one through CSC and the total came to $262.44. And thats shipped UPS from CA to MN. So I dont think its too bad.

For me it depends on tax in Ca and shipping speed. Pretty much everyone has it for around $265 shipped but with CSC even though I'd get it sooner I'd pay an extra $20+ in taxes. Spoiled my Amazon I guess.

I was looking and I paid $127 for the first DX Joker! Guess I am not going to be so lucky this time. Its so worth it though.

I actually paid $100 even for Joker V1 back in 09 from Amazon...and that actually included shipping. Crazy how much things have changed.

For me it depends on tax in Ca and shipping speed. Pretty much everyone has it for around $265 shipped but with CSC even though I'd get it sooner I'd pay an extra $20+ in taxes. Spoiled my Amazon I guess.

I picked up the DX07 and 11 through SSC for the EX, but any other figure I use BBTS in order to avoid paying CA taxes. I'm eating an additional $20+ in taxes on DX11.

Unfortunately the blessing that is Amazon for folks who live in CA will soon be no more in regards to tax free goods. It's a shame too, I buy literally everything from them that is non edible.

img1564jh.jpg

Can you feel my Dark Knight Rising?

'ferry boat loudmouth'. :lol

:lol:lol:lol Never a dull moment in DC land.

I picked up the DX07 and 11 through SSC for the EX, but any other figure I use BBTS in order to avoid paying CA taxes. I'm eating an additional $20+ in taxes on DX11.

Unfortunately the blessing that is Amazon for folks who live in CA will soon be no more in regards to tax free goods. It's a shame too, I buy literally everything from them that is non edible.

Thanks for the info. I was just about to ask if BBTS was located in CA. Sideshow screws me on CA taxes every single time (as well as jacked up prices). BBTS is worth ordering from if only because I know they won't tax me, pretty sure Alger Ego is located in CA too.

yeah this christmas will be the best christmas ever for me.
Django Unchained and Joker DX 11 can't wait.

Thanks for the info. I was just about to ask if BBTS was located in CA. Sideshow screws me on CA taxes every single time (as well as jacked up prices). BBTS is worth ordering from if only because I know they won't tax me, pretty sure Alger Ego is located in CA too.

BBTS has great customer service too. Just the OCD collector in me had to have the EX, otherwise I'd not be ordering from SSC at all.
1. The CA taxes = $9 for every $100 spent
2. The fact that the packages need to be signed for is another issue. I work. How the heck am I supposed to be home to sign for my figures when I'm gone all day?
3. The deposits kinda stink too.

That's all my ranting for today.

2. The fact that the packages need to be signed for is another issue. I work. How the heck am I supposed to be home to sign for my figures when I'm gone all day?

It's a pain (especially depending on how close you are to one), but I just have UPS hold it at their processing center, and pick it up from there.

It's a pain (especially depending on how close you are to one), but I just have UPS hold it at their processing center, and pick it up from there.

Do you work that out with SSC or UPS ahead of time? Are the UPS stores an option? If that's the case I have one down the street from me.

Do you work that out with SSC or UPS ahead of time? Are the UPS stores an option? If that's the case I have one down the street from me.

I don't think stores are an option, but am not 100%

But this is actually for when I order from CSC - I get a Quantum Email, and if I'm not home get one of those things on the door. If you put that into the UPS site, you can change delivery method to pick up.

I don't know if you can do it before you get the first "missed delivery" slip, I've never tried.

Like I said, it's not a great system, but works well enough.

I don't think stores are an option, but am not 100%

But this is actually for when I order from CSC - I get a Quantum Email, and if I'm not home get one of those things on the door. If you put that into the UPS site, you can change delivery method to pick up.

I don't know if you can do it before you get the first "missed delivery" slip, I've never tried.

Like I said, it's not a great system, but works well enough.

Thanks for the info. Either I'll arrange for pickup or I'll ask my girlfriend to sit at my place and wait. Lol

BBTS has great customer service too. Just the OCD collector in me had to have the EX, otherwise I'd not be ordering from SSC at all.
1. The CA taxes = $9 for every $100 spent
3. The deposits kinda stink too.

That's all my ranting for today.

I'm right there with you.

Back