Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I planed to basically just use the main headsculpt but that Lauching sculpt is too nice. I may have to buy some Version one clothes or something for him.

Does anyone have some for sale cheap?

Uh...this pic makes me nervous.

0627-00487-001b2.jpg

I planed to basically just use the main headsculpt but that Lauching sculpt is too nice. I may have to buy some Version one clothes or something for him.

Does anyone have some for sale cheap?

You'd be better off buying two DX11's than looking for the old stuff.

Huh? No way. I'm sure I could find someone selling off some V1 Joker clothes for a decent price.

As long as I get a DX or DCD tie Im good. That ____ing V1 tie is hideous.

Honestly you could probably buy a 2nd DX11 and sell the 2 heads, accessories and box and get ALL your money back

The heads will go for a premium for a while I can guarantee it :lol

The Bruce Wayne head from the exclusive last year still gets nearly $100

Honestly you could probably buy a 2nd DX11 and sell the 2 heads, accessories and box and get ALL your money back

The heads will go for a premium for a while I can guarantee it :lol

The Bruce Wayne head from the exclusive last year still gets nearly $100

Probably. I don't have the cash plus if I did I wouldn't want to go through the trouble of selling stuff. I'm too lazy. I hate selling my own stuff. Too much energy. :lol

Well he's cross eyed there no matter where he's looking :lol

I'm not that worried about it though, hopefully production versions will be fine

Im not seeing how hes crosseyed here. :dunno

But youre right, I dont think the production pieces will have a problem. HT has been pretty good with the PERS since DX01, so I thinkll it'll be safe. I know theres been a few freak accidents with the DX08, but I think the PERS has gotten better with each release.

I do not understand why hot toys continue to make the wrong socks.are they color blind?to spend the time and money getting kato to customize the suit it kinda seems ridiculas they can't get maybe the easiest part of the wardrobe right.but then again the joker 3.0 with socks customized by king grey skull

OMG!! Of all of the awesome aspects of this 2.0 Joker...I have to say...THE SOCKS!!! They are as Ron Burgandy would put it, "The Balls"!!

These are what each and every collector should focus on, I mean, the socks are seen so much, it is awesome that they are screen accurate, because in the movie the socks are featured A LOT...let me tell you, they barely even showed Ledger in the movie...mostly just his socks and shoes the whole time.....I would be so upset if the socks were not 100% correct....:cuckoo:

I initially thought, from this picture ...

600668_10150886135367344_1417408008_n.jpg

... that the base was supposed to be a normal base with "Joker graffiti" on it -- like this ...

2693211208_4669dbc364.jpg

... which I actually thought was kinda clever. Looks like the red markings are just rust, not paint. Eh.

SnakeDoc

Back