Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really happy about the interrogation room backdrop. I know its only a cardboard thingy but thats OK with me. I'm glad to be able to suggest that scene in my collection without having to pay extra. Not that I wouldn't pay extra for Batman79s, I just can't with everything else I want to buy in the near future.

0627-00487-001b2.jpg

This is the Sideshow Exclusive version to match all of their PFs. :lol

Why is Kato wearing a womens shirt?

The knife may be a magnet

It is quite common in HK. Lots of pretty boys.

He designs clothes for dolls and wears women's shirts.....it not that hard to figure out.

He's a KATOSEXUAL:dunno

I applaud you in the way you're leading your life in those regards but I prefer to remain sanitary when it comes to my rear end.

Man, that Batman Forever Sonar Suit is very similar to the Batman Begins version. The style, the bat on the chest, the armor, the cape clips/clasps.

I used to hate it but now,

SORTA WANT IN 1/6 FORM.

I'm a bit confused about what's going on with that show, btw. It seems like Bobby would have a much better understanding of the value of that stuff, considering he bought it via auction, than the guy doing the appraisals. . .

I wish the main head had a clean paint app but oh well. I will be displaying him like the majority anyways with the interrogation setup and laughing headsculpt.

I'm a bit confused about what's going on with that show, btw. It seems like Bobby would have a much better understanding of the value of that stuff, considering he bought it via auction, then the guy doing the appraisals. . .

I think bobby does know, but for entertainment purposes "he needs this guys help". Producers probably know he has a lot of cool stuff so they most likely approached him about letting them film his stuff....I dunno. Just a hunch.

Void, are you still in contact with Kato?

If so, are you in a position to discuss things like the socks and the high-waters with him? Even stuff like the stand. If he's working with Hot Toys, it seems like that gives us a direct line of communication...

Yeah I'm on contact with him.

The socks are not his work and HT haven't asked him to work on them so not sure anything he can do there...

Regarding the pants, i'm pretty sure these are the same design/cut/length/everything as his handmade ones so I wouldn't worry at all about the length. They look perfect:

IMG_8565.JPG

CIMG2555.jpg

CIMG2552.jpg

joker_empire_lesser_text.jpg

Also, the Kato pants are an accurate cut as opposed to the DX versions:

Real 1:1
trousers.jpg

Kato vs DX

CIMG2542.jpg

CIMG2544.jpg

Yeah I'm on contact with him.

The socks are not his work and HT haven't asked him to work on them so not sure anything he can do there...

So he isn't in contact with HT? He can't put a word in with them here or there?

Thanks for the info about the pants. :)

Back