Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at those magazine pics, I'm with mags. Pants are too short.

Not by much though.

The-original-Joker-Costume-the-joker-24224179-853-1280.jpg

The-original-Joker-Costume-the-joker-24224179-853-1280.jpg

Yeah. I really hope it's just a futzing issue.

That pic shows how great the shoes are on this thing. :)

same here-watching them all in a row leading up to midnight july 19

Nice to see ya'. :wave

I thought the "other side" just looked like the outside of the interrogation room -- so when you set it up, you don't have a completely different scene on the outside.

I think there was a picture of the setup a bunch of pages back where you could just make out part of the other side.SnakeDoc

:lecture Yep. One of the pics/video of the window display. If you look hard you can see the outlin of the two way mirror on the other side.

My problem with the base is that, while the DX01/DX02 bases were clever and inspired by the actual costume stands for the 1:1 costumes, every DX base since then (as far as I recall) has been pretty uninspired, including this one.

Yeah. I think the DX packaging has been pretty meh too with the exclusion of Indy, Sparrow and Bruce Lee. The DX01,02,08 and 09 were all pretty weak for me. They mark up too easy as well. Barely touch them and you have a little scrape mark.

Been watching DX01 and BRJ auctions. Prices still not dropping. Bummer. Looks like I may have to get this one if I want a reasonably priced Joker.

Been watching DX01 and BRJ auctions. Prices still not dropping. Bummer. Looks like I may have to get this one if I want a reasonably priced Joker.

Joker figures, man. They're just freakin popular. Plus, from what I've been hearing the DX01 is still very much desireable. Mainly because of the grenade rig which I think is overrated. I think I'd just buy this and a DX coat w/ rig if I wanted it that badly. Or mod a coat. Maybe just give it a little time to see if they dip in price a bit. As far as BRJ I really have no doubt they will rerelease him in DX form. That's just me though.

Back