Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My problem with the base is that, while the DX01/DX02 bases were clever and inspired by the actual costume stands for the 1:1 costumes, every DX base since then (as far as I recall) has been pretty uninspired, including this one.

They could have easily done a road section from the 'Hit me' scene for example. But whatever, i'm happy with what we're getting.

:exactly:

Speaking of "Hit Me" Scene, does any one know what the other side of the backdrop is going to be? Hopefully its a city scape for that scene.

This will be my first DX figure!

Mine too.:yess:

They could have easily done a road section from the 'Hit me' scene for example. But whatever, i'm happy with what we're getting.

I was thinking about this the other day and thought how cool it would have looked with a 'slaughter is the best medicine' diorama type base and a bazooka included. This old McFarlane figure was the first thing I though of; just try and imagine the Joker hanging out of the door holding a bazooka.:rock

military6_afhg_photo_01_dp.jpg

Mine too.:yess:

I was thinking about this the other day and thought how cool it would have looked with a 'slaughter is the best medicine' diorama type base and a bazooka included. This old McFarlane figure was the first thing I though of; just try and imagine the Joker hanging out of the door holding a bazooka.:rock

military6_afhg_photo_01_dp.jpg

Now that would have been seriously cool :lol

I hope the other side of the interrogation dio is the kitchen from the mob scene :pray:

I thought the "other side" just looked like the outside of the interrogation room -- so when you set it up, you don't have a completely different scene on the outside.

I think there was a picture of the setup a bunch of pages back where you could just make out part of the other side.

SnakeDoc

We will no longer be DX virgins! :lol

All this talk is making me want to watch TDK!!
I cant really watch it after work as so this weekend!

Last Sunday I watched the F1 followed by TDK followed by the football. Pretty much a perfect TV day.:yess:

I'm refraining from watching TDK (or Begins) until I sit down for the complete trilogy in a theater next month.

Back