Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So as this will be my first hot toys purchase (the rest of mine have all been custom bashes) but I just can't pass this up. I saw some sellers on eBay selling them for $289.99 shipped ($50 deposit due at time of "buying it now") since there is not an official release date is there an official price yet? Will I only owe $239.99 when it comes out after the deposit? Thanks for the info :)

order from sideshow or bbts or alterego. Why give some clown 50 of your money now and chance getting riped off.

Last edited:
Just preorder this bad boy:clap But i also order a standard hot toys stand, because im not a hudge fan of the DX stand... Not a fan of the purple color as well..

I still think its better looking than the horrible 89 Batman Stands. Those things suck IMOIf the purple was painted black , i like it , the industrial weathered rusty look works for The Joker , just pretend he's in the Cargo Ship

Everything Burns

Yeah, I hate the 89 stands. I really like the the old DX01 and DX02 stands. I think they were my favorite DX stands so I don't have a problem with it. I like the rust too. I don't know how I feel about the purple.

Back