Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the email about the delay too. I was a bit disappointed but I guess one more month of waiting won't kill me. Damn excited to get this figure though.

Yeah it moved my flex pay from $700 for January to $700 for February... So I guess it doesn't matter but I was really looking forward to getting Joker sooner.

Took this pic at an exhibit in L.A. I wonder if Hot Toys will add that chain.

6EF76C11-C6F6-4DDE-8722-2A0CC75CB780-24123-000011917493A1EB.jpg

Tax refund time too! :hi5:
:hi5:

Man, between Christmas, the Tumbler, DX12, and Avengers Capt. (that was just this month) my wallet needs a break!

At the same time, I am a little bummed. I want this something fierce. Just finished watched TDK again a few minutes ago. Never gets old. That character is just amazing. From the script to the directing to Ledger. Definitely a grail for me.

is it real or is it photoshop? picture looks super fake.

it's keeping in character design-wise with the dx12, i guess, so potentially real design in a photoshop environment?

: D

is it real or is it photoshop? picture looks super fake.

it's keeping in character design-wise with the dx12, i guess, so potentially real design in a photoshop environment?

posted by Hot toys so it's legit, not an actual photo tho just a stylized picture of current and future boxes

That being said, I wonder when we start seeing in-hand pics and a video of "half naked Asian man's silent reviews?"

nick fury's box is defying gravity and there are no natural shadows where there should be.

even if the designs are real, the picture is certainly not.

regardless, i want that purple box. i want several of them.

Well, define "real." My only concern is whether or not it's official, and, since it is, that's real enough for me. It's the idea that HT showed this thing off in an official capacity, which means that it's damn close.

Back