Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never said it was fake, Im just pointing out that they're not real boxes so none of that is actually ready to go. Ya know what Im saying?

My supplier has a released date of March 2013 and wants full payment by July. Also got Alien Warrior Polystone statue on order which is due next month and full payment is due in May. Might have to cancel one of them as got unforseen debt I need to pay off before August! :(

I never said it was fake, Im just pointing out that they're not real boxes so none of that is actually ready to go. Ya know what Im saying?

Just because the composition isn't real, that doesn't mean the boxes aren't. They clearly must be pretty close to, if not already finished with, mass production, if they're showing off the finished package.

I wonder what Joker quote will Hot toys use in this release. Talk about his mental and craziness, I think, "Some man just want to watch the world burn" suits best.

I wonder what Joker quote will Hot toys use in this release. Talk about his mental and craziness, I think, "Some man just want to watch the world burn" suits best.

He has so many great ones that really if be happy with whatever they put. I personally hope it's

"I believe, whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you, stranger."

But they may not put anything. I don't remember anything on the DX12 box

Either way I'm very excited for this!

Since the focus of this release seems like the interrogation scene, I could see "you're just a freak; like me!" Or, if they want to play on the other display option, "how about a magic trick?"

This is the quote that I think they'll use: "the suit? It wasn't cheap. You oughta know, you bought it!"

Considering they went to Kato to collaborate.

This is the quote that I think they'll use: "the suit? It wasn't cheap. You oughta know, you bought it!"

Considering they went to Kato to collaborate.

I recall them using this quote for the teasers. I'd like to assume they use something else for the packaging.

He has so many great ones that really if be happy with whatever they put. I personally hope it's

Actually, they put "Rise" on Batman Dx 12.

That quote would be better off saved if for whatever reason, they decide to make a DX bank robber joker

I personally would really like "See i'm not a monster.. i'm just ahead of the curve", Seeing as the interrogation scene image is included in this figure I think they'll use part his dialog from that. I cant even begin to describe how disappointed i'll be if the inside of the box looks like this...

View attachment 55545

Back