Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The boxes as real but the picture over all is very much photoshopped and it's taken directly from HT Facebook posted by them.

In regards to the box: looks a little plain but if you are one to display the boxes, it will go well with the DX12 box

I'm very excited now but I wonder which will be released first: DX11, Black Widow or the P2 City Hunter Pred??

The boxes as real but the picture over all is very much photoshopped and it's taken directly from HT Facebook posted by them.

In regards to the box: looks a little plane but if you are one to display the boxes, it will go well with the DX12 box

I'm very excited now but I wonder which will be released first: DX11, Black Widow or the P2 City Hunter Pred??

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Woah, a purple Joker box for the DX figure with the Joker figure from the card. DIDN'T EXPECT THAT.

Oh wow, we'll be getting this figure in hand in 2013. I HAD NO IDEA. YES, YES.

A Hot Toys teaser showing badly photoshopped boxes, mostly of figures that have already come out? YIPPEEEEE

Exciting times in the toy world, I gotta tell ya.

In regards to the box: looks a little plain but if you are one to display the boxes, it will go well with the DX12 box

I like it. At this point, I think it's safe to say that we know how these boxes look, and, on the bright side, at least it's a different color this time around!:lol That being said, if you look at the top of the box, it appears to be one of the wider boxes like Indy and Luke Skywalker.

Woah, a purple Joker box for the DX figure with the Joker figure from the card. DIDN'T EXPECT THAT.

Oh wow, we'll be getting this figure in hand in 2013. I HAD NO IDEA. YES, YES.

A Hot Toys teaser showing badly photoshopped boxes, mostly of figures that have already come out? YIPPEEEEE

Exciting times in the toy world, I gotta tell ya.

Are you being sarcastic? I thought you were looking forward to this one, DiFabio? The thing that I want to see the most is how well they were able to replicate Kato's clothing on a mass production scale.

Yeah I'm looking forward to it, but that teaser is meh. That's all. I was being sarcastic. :lol

I can already picture what the DX box will be. Hopefully it isn't as crappy and dull as the DX 12 box for Batman.

Still have my down paid, preorder of the Exclusive that I ordered from sideshow on day one.

Difabio, sarcasasam doesnt translate well online...lol

And I caved and ordered my second one..damn peer pressure

Last edited:
Great box on Joker 2.0- could be 1 week to two months till release- you know HT.
I thought Dx 12 box was class all the way..i would have preferred the chalk Bat drawing to be on the front, though...

Yeah I'm looking forward to it, but that teaser is meh. That's all. I was being sarcastic. :lol

I can already picture what the DX box will be. Hopefully it isn't as crappy and dull as the DX 12 box for Batman.

Still have my down paid, preorder of the Exclusive that I ordered from sideshow on day one.

I'd agree, but it's the idea that counts. Generally, when we see things like this, it means that in-hand pics from our eastern friends aren't far behind. I just really want to see what the finished product looks like.

I spy Joker's Box :wink1:

258000_10151171384262344_1044685537_o.jpg

Realy diggin the joker box...:yess::impatient:

Not the green one in the back looks like big boss. It has the same logo as snake in the top left corner. But I am glad to see Joker box, looks clean.

the other box says "city hunter" on it. and not to go too off topic, but i hope the loki box matches the other thor boxes (or is he considered part of the "avengers" line?).

the suspense with joker 2.0 is terrific! just dying to see the first in-hand picts.

Pfft...amateurs; everyone knows that's the Green Lantern box. Right? Right!?! :monkey2

Well hopefully the sideshow workshop elves are working on a 1/6 green lantetrn figure sometime ,cough, cough, hint ,hint :stick sideshow . pretty sure hot toys abandoned that green lantern ship.:pfft:

Well hopefully the sideshow workshop elves are working on a 1/6 green lantetrn figure sometime ,cough, cough, hint ,hint :stick sideshow . pretty sure hot toys abandoned that green lantern ship.:pfft:

they more than likely will give us a Green Lantern (along with the rest of the members of the justice league), but it will be a comic version not the suck ass movie version thankfully

Back