Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally would really like "See i'm not a monster.. i'm just ahead of the curve", Seeing as the interrogation scene image is included in this figure I think they'll use part his dialog from that. I cant even begin to describe how disappointed i'll be if the inside of the box looks like this...

View attachment 55545

I'd be disappointed to open up a Joker figure and it's T2 Arnie. Just saying.

Actually, they put "Rise" on Batman Dx 12.

True but that's not the characters quote. However appropriate to be placed in there I would have liked something quoted by Batman or Bruce Wayne. But oh well.

That quote would be better off saved if for whatever reason, they decide to make a DX bank robber joker

That would fit better but I don't think they'll do another bank robber joker. Which sucks because I'd like one lol

"You know how I got these scars?"

"This is what happens when, an unstoppable force meets, an immovable object."

"You, complete, me"

And many many more. Joker has so many great lines.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about the foam or anything like that, I was talking about the lack of accessories on display when you first open the box, all that free space with the little box in the corner, looks pretty ridiculous don't you think? :dunno

They should have an insert that says, "I think you and I are destined to do this forever" in typical Hot Toys' engrish.

The meaning behind this, "we keep making same Joker figure, you pay us long time".

I'm sure they'll keep making them, there will be another one, and another, and another Batman as long as they have the licensing rights.

Last edited:
They should have an insert that says, "I think you and I are destined to do this forever" in typical Hot Toys' engrish.

The meaning behind this, "we keep making same Joker figure, you pay us long time".

I'm sure they'll be another one, and another, and another Batman as long as they have the licensing rights.
:lol Totally.

I'd like a DX Begins Batman.. that is all.

Hell, there will probably be two or three of that one! They've already made three non-dx versions.

My favorite joker line is "Pretty soon...lil gambol here? Won't be able to get a nickel for his grandma."

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about the foam or anything like that, I was talking about the lack of accessories on display when you first open the box, all that free space with the little box in the corner, looks pretty ridiculous don't you think? :dunno

i liked that the opening look on the dx12 was sooooo clean. and then you lift up the first layer of foam and there's all this other cool junk under there (another belt! gizmos!) ~ and then another layer under that one with more junk!

but even more important, i don't really care about the packaging once the box is opened and the figure is out.

My favorite joker like is "Pretty soon...lil gambol here? Won't be able to get a buckle for his grandma."

it's nickel.

i liked that the opening look on the dx12 was sooooo clean. and then you lift up the first layer of foam and there's all this other cool junk under there (another belt! gizmos!) ~ and then another layer under that one with more junk!

but even more important, i don't really care about the packaging once the box is opened and the figure is out.

it's nickel.

Damn you auto correct!!!

I'm sure they'll keep making them, there will be another one, and another, and another Batman as long as they have the licensing rights.

LOL, that's deep :rotfl.

New official photo (kind of)...

78FE0795-3587-463B-8F05-6796F435219A-559-0000004001A31E6B.jpg

It's another angle, though, and it still looks great. I pray we see those OMG photos soon...

Damn, that sculpt is awesome. The expression just reminded me of the party scene when he pushes his hair back off his face.

Also, the ab/chest futzing on the Batman is atrocious.

Nice pic.

Those are all prototypes though. Who knows what surprises the actual production version will bring.

After laughing hysterically at the iron man hall od armor price, I preorded th ex version from ssc and already have regular version po with AE..

Back