Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't buy the first Scarecrow, and probably wouldn't buy a second one. Lackluster villain in a great movie that wasn't really about the villains.

An updated Two Face would be nice ... but fat chance of that.

SnakeDoc

Perhaps I'm mistaken but I thought the demand on the first wave for Scarecrow and Harvey was so-so.
You are correct, sir! However, these were probably produced in very high numbers (I know Scarecrow had a run of 4,000 despite being an "exclusive"). For 2nd tier villains, that's asking a lot of collectors. But then, Hot Toys collecting now has ballooned well beyond what it was when Harvey Two-Face was released.

Lackluster villain in a great movie that wasn't really about the villains.
In general, I agree that he wasn't all that great in comparison to some of the other Bat-villains in those films. But, he had a fantastic look, and some scene stealing moments using the fear toxin IMO. Was always one of my favorite Bat-villains in the comics and Animated Series, so this was one I had to have.

Wonder why they displayed two face and scarecrow?

not sure,maybe its just to fill the shelf keeping in theme with TDK? joker is there, swat gordon, bats(granted its tdkr),scarecrow and two face all from TDK.

Seeing both of them displayed is pushing me to buy a second so i can display both sculpts :gah: money money money lol

Back