Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh buckets! so did mine!

i don't think it means anything. all of my orders are "processing".

: D

Don't worry about it bud! It's all in good fun :D
Still can't wait for this guy, plus I heard Bane was getting an earlier release so I PO'd him today.

i can't believe it's been six months since he went up for pre-order!

wish bane was still coming in march, but i guess you gotta get 'em when you get 'em! might have to cancel loki ~ tdk stuff wins against everything else when it comes to the wallet.

: D

sucks Bane is coming before Joker, but a new fig is still good with me. Hope the delays for Joker mean their taking their time to make sure the quality is top notch

Well think of all that the joker comes with compared to Bane. He as a ton more accessories and a table. Plus I would imagine just painting one of the heads would take a good bit longer just because of all the detail involved, and hes got two. Plus they can capitalize on the fact that TDKR just came out on DVD. Personally I don't care which one comes first I'm looking forward to both.

must be some real problems with the joker release. which seems to mke sense given the production line version shown in those pics from ACtoys. hopefully they've tweaked bane some from the proto pics also.

I personally think the production version looked fine. When Hot Toys say Kato clothing they're speaking really lightly of course, obviously he cant make all of the outfits so anyone who expected the outfit to be like the prototype was expecting a bit too much in my opinion

i agree with you jack: of course it wont match the custom. but i guess i was just hoping the shirt would turn out better and there would be suspenders this time. but you cant have everything. and regardless, it'll be an improvement over the previous release. and the shoes are really looking ace. with all the accessories, i'm still looking forward to the release, just figured something must be up cuz they keep pushing it back. people seem to really crap on enterbay for quality control, but all the jokers i see from them look really good and those i know who own it love it. and the shirt looks amazing. i also dont think HT is so superior where qc is concerned but i also cant imagine having that job myself so i guess i cant throw stones.

sucks Bane is coming before Joker, but a new fig is still good with me. Hope the delays for Joker mean their taking their time to make sure the quality is top notch

So Bane is getting released early? :yess: Cant wait for OMG's photos. Please Hot Toys, give us a new developed body :pray: Also, I agree with you about the Joker, if it means getting a better figure im fine with waiting a little longer.

Back