Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't buy it. The scene where he's dressed as a nurse is also the moment he speaks with Harvey, IMHO the best scene for both actors in the whole film.

I don't believe Ledger's family would frown on what is one of the best scenes in his career.

:lecture:exactly:

I think its safe to assume that 99% of us would have rather had a nurse joker over a cop version. I mean its a cool figure but......

i'm in the 1% who wanted the cop version ~ i could have maybe escaped the clutches of 1/6 mania if i hadn't seen him on a blog.

as for nurse joker: it wasn't ledger's family, it was nolan himself who allegedly said no to the license (according to the badly translated interview i read). i can think of some reasons why, but if he didn't specify, i don't see any point speculating.

It is off limits but not sure if it was per the families request or more per Nolan's. Personally Im not sure why a nurse version.is in bad taste? I dont understand it. :dunno:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I don't understand it either. It's pretty ironic seeing as Nolan didn't mind keeping the scene in the movie for millions to see. A guys wearing a dress painted up like a clown while blowing up a hospital tends to stick with you.

Probably another urban legend story.......I can't see a Nurse Joker being in bad taste..just don't get it.
Maybe someone will ask Howard...

They couldn't get Nurse Joker's socks right

sent from my Speak & Spell

Just pre-ordered the EX with SS. Going to display the Laughing HS, use the other with TM Nurse outfit, and use my V1, that was on my Nurse, for a fishing float.

The only thing I can think of it being an "issue" was when I saw TDK in theaters on release it was still fresh in my head that Heath was gone gone and watching him putting the gun to his his was a little sureal for me. I know thats not how he died, but still the thought of What could have happened. Heads down. BANG. But we all knew that wasnt going to happen. But it was a moment in cinema for me that I wont forget the feelings I had while watching that scene.

i'm in the 1% who wanted the cop version ~ i could have maybe escaped the clutches of 1/6 mania if i hadn't seen him on a blog.

as for nurse joker: it wasn't ledger's family, it was nolan himself who allegedly said no to the license (according to the badly translated interview i read). i can think of some reasons why, but if he didn't specify, i don't see any point speculating.

I rememhber that interview,ht said nolan wasn't ok with it,that was also before tdkr was out and I'm sure ht wanted to keep him happy,now that he is done with batman maybe we will see a nurse figure eventually,if not a licenced one maybe something like the billy sole predator figure,they didn't have the likmeness rights but still made it anyway.

The only thing I can think of it being an "issue" was when I saw TDK in theaters on release it was still fresh in my head that Heath was gone gone and watching him putting the gun to his his was a little sureal for me. I know thats not how he died, but still the thought of What could have happened. Heads down. BANG. But we all knew that wasnt going to happen. But it was a moment in cinema for me that I wont forget the feelings I had while watching that scene.

oh that's interesting ~ i had that feeling at the end of the film myself, when he fell off the building. i actually kinda hoped nolan would let him die, but of course you can't kill the joker. i know the video game did it, but it really does ruin the yin-yan of batman.

I rememhber that interview,ht said nolan wasn't ok with it,that was also before tdkr was out and I'm sure ht wanted to keep him happy,now that he is done with batman maybe we will see a nurse figure eventually,if not a licenced one maybe something like the billy sole predator figure,they didn't have the likmeness rights but still made it anyway.

i don't know if nolan being done with batman will change anything. they still have to stay in his good graces for man of steel, if that's the case.

personally, i'm okay with nolan saying no. he has his reasons and we oughta respect them if we really love ledger and the franchise. and i have seen many a wonderful custom; the hobby should inspire anyway, i think, and not do all the work for us.

all that said, i still want a ra's!

: D

think the toysmon nurse set is good enough, just needs a better beltand detonator. and the gun w/ silencer was crap but i just took the silencer off and put it on an old ht joker handgun.
i would love to see HT hand off the batman line to EB tho that will likely get me stoned. but i think HT has had their fun with joker, and i'm ready for someone else to try it in 1/6. commence stoning: in 5...

think the toysmon nurse set is good enough, just needs a better beltand detonator. and the gun w/ silencer was crap but i just took the silencer off and put it on an old ht joker handgun.
i would love to see HT hand off the batman line to EB tho that will likely get me stoned. but i think HT has had their fun with joker, and i'm ready for someone else to try it in 1/6. commence stoning: in 5...

Im done with HT Nolan Bats after the Joker 2.0 so I dont care what they do with the line in 1:6. I will however take a 2.0 in 1:4 scale. Please. :lecture :pray:

Sounds about right.
It was scheduled to be in stores here, in December, so I think it will be an early January issue.
It need to be out before the end of the month, or there will be delays in shipping owing to the Chinese New Year holidays.

sucks Bane is coming before Joker, but a new fig is still good with me. Hope the delays for Joker mean their taking their time to make sure the quality is top notch

Whenever there are delays I always try to justify my disappointment by telling myself they are making sure the quality is top notch. Hopefully that is the case

Back