Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here:

Item(s) Shipping from Sideshow Collectibles
Sku Description Status
Hot Toys DX Series The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure (1)
Unit Price: 274.99 each
Pending Points: 275
Item Shipping Soon

Here:

Item(s) Shipping from Sideshow Collectibles
Sku Description Status
Hot Toys DX Series The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure (1)
Unit Price: 274.99 each
Pending Points: 275
Item Shipping Soon

Just seems like an error to me..it wasnt in the newsletter sent today, no teasers or omg photos, and the shipping soon emails from ssc usually have a date funds need to be available.

Just seems like an error to me..it wasnt in the newsletter sent today, no teasers or omg photos, and the shipping soon emails from ssc usually have a date funds need to be available.

Also that was from my orders page in my account. Either way they're getting a phone call tomorrow.

Uh oh..now he is shipping in january on the ssc website...officially, I am swiitchng my flex pay to single payment tommorow!

It depends on when it hits their warehouse. If it hits their warehouse much sooner than Feb 20 then you can call them and have them charge once its there.

I do t know what the deal is! A friend of mine's order status still says processing, but yet mine says shipping soon.

I'm giving them a call tomorrow, I don't mean to get everyone overly excited :lol in case it's not true, I apologize!!

As of right now, it still says "Item Shipping Soon"

Same here. "Item Shipping Soon". Of course, it's said that for months now. I've actually been meaning to call so I can have them make an address change on that one (can't do that online for an item marked "Shipping Soon").

Probably just a site glitch of some kind.

I guess when we see OMG review of DX11, it probably means we are getting near. Bane is a surprise and may come first, since there are not much accessories. Just my guessing, I may be wrong.

Mine says "processing." Has anyone's Bane status changed? We just got the OMG photos of Bane which would make me think we get Bane first.

Also that was from my orders page in my account. Either way they're getting a phone call tomorrow.

Same here. "Item Shipping Soon". Of course, it's said that for months now. I've actually been meaning to call so I can have them make an address change on that one (can't do that online for an item marked "Shipping Soon").

Probably just a site glitch of some kind.

Interesting. I'm hoping it's not a site glitch! But it would make no sense as to why mine would be shipping ahead of someone who's had this guy on PO for months.

I should also add, that this is for the exclusive version, not the regular.

Interesting. I'm hoping it's not a site glitch! But it would make no sense as to why mine would be shipping ahead of someone who's had this guy on PO for months.

I should also add, that this is for the exclusive version, not the regular.

Yeah, pre order date is 6/22 like I said, and mine still says processing.

:gah:

Back