Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an e-mail from SSC today. They want me to preorder some lame prequel Yoda though. Pretty sure I'm not going to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA

Dear ssc, my money is ready now...

Sincerely,
Me

Hot Toys...

956_large.jpg

Its says on sideshow's website under what he comes with is a double sided back drop, sorry if this has been answered but does anyone know what scenes the backdrop is of?

it's a waste of all his goodies, but he's actually kind of awesome with no shirt or vest or coat on.

: D

it's a waste of all his goodies, but he's actually kind of awesome with no shirt or vest or coat on.

: D

That's what my wife says about me all the time.

:)

--------
Many Bothans died to bring you this information...

IMG_1117Medium.jpg

Wrong thread for this I know but its more active and I need an answer sooner rather than later - this is the cop Jokers rifle. Is there supposed to be an empty space inside it there? I've just sold my cop joker and thought I'd double check that its complete and its kinda lucky I did.

I have this piece and wonder is it supposed to go in there. It does fit.

IMG_1118Medium.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the strip clip is supposed to be inside the M1 Garand.
At least it was in mine.

IMG_1117Medium.jpg

Wrong thread for this I know but its more active and I need an answer sooner rather than later - this is the cop Jokers rifle. Is the there supposed to be an empty space inside it there? I've just sold my cop joker and thought I'd double check that its complete and its kinda lucky I did.

I have this piece and wonder is it supposed to go in there. It does fit.

IMG_1118Medium.jpg

Yes, the strip clip is supposed to be inside the M1 Garand.
At least it was in mine.

Ah good thanks. Fortunate that I happened to find the bullets recently. For some reason I thought they might have been part of the 89' Batman until I noticed the empty slot in the M1 Garand.

Back