Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't heard about PERS breaking with the recent releases. I know the DX-12 had misaligned PERS, but no one ever complained about them breaking.

That's good. Remembered seeing the 89 Joker's Pers broke immediately for someone.

That would be just my luck with this one.

That's good. Remembered seeing the 89 Joker's Pers broke immediately for someone.

That would be just my luck with this one.

If its gonna break you want it break right away. Send it back to sideshow while they have stock to replace it. What you don't want--what would be terribly UNlucky--would be for it to break 6 months from now.

I doubt that really. Even Hong Kong doesn't have this yet. That's more likely the ETA on Bane, not Joker.

Yeah unless it were to release in HK today then I dont see it making it to SS by the end of Jan....Feb 5th is when my last flex pay is due so I hope they make that deadline....

didn't DX12 make it to sideshow before it was released in HK? I know sideshow were the first ones to announce DX12 was coming soon for sure and thought they were the first to receive stock too, maybe the sames happening with Joker

I believe SSC did have stock of the Dx12 before anyone else. Probably because they now have the DC license and are the official dealers for this line.

I could have sworn I saw pics of it in HK first? Maybe I am mistaken.

Doesn't OMG get HK stock?

Back