Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Jan payment is pushed to late Feb because SS anticipated they wouldn't have stock until then.

didn't DX12 make it to sideshow before it was released in HK? I know sideshow were the first ones to announce DX12 was coming soon for sure and thought they were the first to receive stock too, maybe the sames happening with Joker

Nope. That wouldn't really make sense... Hot Toys is HK based, they always get it first.

I could have sworn I saw pics of it in HK first? Maybe I am mistaken.

Doesn't OMG get HK stock?

We got wind of DX-12 being released ahead of schedule by Sideshow through their newsletter, but yes it was released I think in small numbers by HT's Toy Hunters store in Hong Kong first. By then the first split SS shipment was already on it's way and landed in the US a week or two later.

We got wind of DX-12 being released ahead of schedule by Sideshow through their newsletter, but yes it was released I think in small numbers by HT's Toy Hunters store in Hong Kong first. By then the first split SS shipment was already on it's way and landed in the US a week or two later.

Thank you, so it could be the same for DX11, sideshow has revealed it's coming and maybe next week or the week after some will be released in HK and pics will appear then sideshow will receive theirs etc. Hope so, gotta get mine of ebay so hopefully some HK sellers have a few to sell

Thank you, so it could be the same for DX11, sideshow has revealed it's coming and maybe next week or the week after some will be released in HK and pics will appear then sideshow will receive theirs etc. Hope so, gotta get mine of ebay so hopefully some HK sellers have a few to sell

They states their exclusive was coming an probably in limited quantities as far as the regular version that will most likely come out as stated in Feb.

In any event I wait to see it out in HK and you can begin to estimate when to it will hit us shore. Any figure that requires that much tailoring will be batched out similar to what they did with the DX batman it was still back ordered in January

I think this is the most likely scenario.:lecture

Fingers crossed for sure. Looong time coming.

600668_10150886135367344_1417408008_n.jpg
Anyone else have non-Joker plans for that table?

Untitled006.jpg

Back