Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just might. Just for the extra body though. So that I can have the other head displayed. Then ill part out the left overs on eBay.

That's like something I'd say I would do but I couldn't bear to part with the leftovers and I'll end up keeping it all anyway. If I DO get a second one, I'll definitely be buying it in the secondary market though for less than retail. The Sideshow going rate is just far too high.

i ordered two. just for giggles. i am selling most of the second one ~ just wanted a few extra parts and didn't want to have to fight for them on ebay.

I'll happily take a few of those extra parts!!

sorry; i already have a line of people at osw signed up for most everything except the parts no one probably wants (ha!) ~ but if people flake out i will be happy to bring it back here for pickings.

: D

Well I'm sure they are just agents of chaos.

i've taken to nicknaming them chaos, mayhem, and anarchy. i'll have to come up with two more names for the new ones.

and that doesn't include the extra head that lives in the drawer.

:gah: I really want this figure but I already have too many preorders in the fire! I just hope there are some of these left and the new Batman come tax refund time!

:gah: I really want this figure but I already have too many preorders in the fire! I just hope there are some of these left and the new Batman come tax refund time!

Tax-time was when I was hoping to get Joker too. Along with Bane and Catwoman. ...and THEN student-loan with whatever $ is left. Priorities, ya know. :)

--------
sent from my burnt out Tumbler

We got wind of DX-12 being released ahead of schedule by Sideshow through their newsletter, but yes it was released I think in small numbers by HT's Toy Hunters store in Hong Kong first. By then the first split SS shipment was already on it's way and landed in the US a week or two later.

It seems the best release to judge is based on the 1st teaser photo on fb, when distributor are getting it. And since they normally use cheap sea freight to ship in bulk, it will be roughly 1 month from that until we get the figure in hand. :impatient:

Annoying but thats the way it is when dealing with Ht.

The arrival date have been moved from Jan to Feb now, according to SS site.

Ah, dammit. I can't figure out what's coming first Bane or Joker. My finances only allow room for one choice this month. If I could be guaranteed Bane was coming this month and Joker the following month I would be alright.

I'm thinking about just waiting to pick Bane up later at hopefully a better price though.

Back