Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coat is still a bit too bulky, but I figured thats what was gonna happen. Im still stoked that we're so close to getting it!!

I intended to display him with the smirk sculpt and coat, but after seeing some of these pics, that laughing sculpt and the interrogation set up is looking great.

If you guys haven't seen yet, go over to HT Community's Facebook and check out the pics from Elljay and D ick Po. I feel they show off the figure better than OMG's this time around esslcially D ick Po's pics.

I never planned on getting this since i have the EB 1/4.

However, credit where credit is due. The HS on the PERS head looks pretty good... better then the prototype actually IMO. I'm impressed.

The paint on the hair is pretty lazy and bland though... the only bad thing that can be said on the HS.

If you guys haven't seen yet, go over to HT Community's Facebook and check out the pics from Elljay and D ick Po. I feel they show off the figure better than OMG's this time around esslcially D ick Po's pics.

Agreed. Still isn't as good as I was hoping. I switched to Flex at SSC and wish I'd cancelled instead really. Will probably sell it. Have to say I prefer the enterbay joker. At least the coat hangs properly and doesn't look like a thick towel.

Last edited:
I intended to display him with the smirk sculpt and coat, but after seeing some of these pics, that laughing sculpt and the interrogation set up is looking great.

I've done a 180 on that, actually. I now prefer the regular sculpt over the laughing one. Prior to seeing these final product pics, I thought the opposite.

:exactly: when i first saw OMG pics, i was like,"ok the coat doesn't look like the proto" :monkey1 , but after seeing more pics by others, it looks great :yess: so 2 dark knight figure release in a week? damn

Agreed. Still isn't as good as I was hoping. I switched to Flex at SSC and wish I'd cancelled instead really. Will probably sell it. Have to say I prefer the enterbay joker. At least the coat hangs properly and doesn't look like a think towel.

While I don't have Enterbay's, no pics I've seen has made the coat look good. The sleeves are too long and there's something just not right looking but I'm sure that's how you feel about this one.

As for the choice of material, looks exactly like the original Kato material to me. So if you have issue with that, I'd put the blame to the folks of this board who decided on that material. Not HT fault.

that grey suit the joker is wearing, very well tailored, maybe i'm gonna buy it to use for a custom figure of bruce wayne

I've done a 180 on that, actually. I now prefer the regular sculpt over the laughing one. Prior to seeing these final product pics, I thought the opposite.

:rotfl to each his own. I won't really know until I, holding it though. Always changes when I have it in hand.

I just did a 180 twice I think.. so a 360.. I don't know. Whatever. I like it now, that's what matters. :p

The fact that toybiz was doing coats like this in 2002 which are about 85% at LEAST as nice as this one doesn't make it seem like we've come that far.

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

Yep. completely agree. Looks much better there. I'm still not really impressed though, don't know why.Bane was a surprise for me in a good way, this not so much. :dunno

Back