Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd maybe pay up to $380 for this on ebay, Max. It seems to take a while for anyone but OSB in the UK to get these things and The Joker will always be my grail character

i want to know what the reverse side of the backdrop looks like too, hopefully its the street scene. He looks fine to me, just that coat needs some futzing to stop the horrible wide hips look. Apart from that its my first HT heath joker so im not complaining too much.

I wont have this till march as my uk seller gets his a couple weeks after SS. So i still have time to pay for him and besides i've got Bane coming next week, Bats/batpod by end of this month too. So plenty for me while i wait.

I'd maybe pay up to $380 for this on ebay, Max. It seems to take a while for anyone but OSB in the UK to get these things and The Joker will always be my grail character

Doesn't waiman get his from a supplier in HK? hence his speed on things arriving. i've only really used his once for EB bats, i go with Lee over at Collectiblesdirect, yeah it takes a bit longer but its better for my wallet that way.

Last edited:

Doesn't waiman get his from a supplier in HK? hence his speed on things arriving. i've only really used his once for EB bats i got with Lee over at Collectiblesdirect, yeah it takes a bit longer but its better for my wallet that way.

It's swings and roundabouts, Lee at Collectiblesdirect it seems will be getting his DX10's in soon whereas when I last asked OSB about them there was no update

In my experience Lee at thegoodthebadandtherobots seems to be the quickest UK seller out there

Just woke up, so ****ing disappointed. Man, this thing SUCKS. They just threw Kato's name over everything to try to get it to sell. **** you Hot Toys.

I was hoping for an improvement, but the in hand pics have drastically changed from the proto pics. The headsculpt looks like ***, the laughing sculpt has sloppy paint all over it. The coat looks like a ****ing purple bathrobe. The table and lamp he comes with look cheap as hell and the SS Ex isn't even a real SS Ex.

I'll just keep my DX01, since it's miles better.

That being said this thing is ****ing awesome.

:monkey3

If anyone tries to say the DX01 looks better they need to get slapped...

The DX 01 looks better than this.

What?

No kidding of course, but, I think the DX 01 back in 2009 was a much better deal and more bang for your buck as far as value goes than this DX 11 is in 2013.

Let's not forget everyone trashing on the V1 and Bank Robber combo (which Hot Toys advertised and toted as definitive) and hailing the DX 01 as "greatest figure ever". How long before DX 11 is offed by a new release?

Just woke up, so ****ing disappointed. Man, this thing SUCKS. They just threw Kato's name over everything to try to get it to sell. **** you Hot Toys.

I was hoping for an improvement, but the in hand pics have drastically changed from the proto pics. The headsculpt looks like ***, the laughing sculpt has sloppy paint all over it. The coat looks like a ****ing purple bathrobe. The table and lamp he comes with look cheap as hell and the SS Ex isn't even a real SS Ex.

I'll just keep my DX01, since it's miles better.

That being said this thing is ****ing awesome.

:monkey3

:goodpost::exactly:

Back