Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame he doesn't show the PERS in that Vid, I assume they work the same as in the DX01 (I think I saw the seam)

I don't care about the joker, I want to see Cody cause he is living every day like its his birthday.

With that being said what do you think is a fair price for it on eBay?

The socks are still an inaccurate colour too...just slightly. They seem to have taken Enterbay's 1:1 colour approach. -__-

KGS' will be on mine.

I don't care about the joker, I want to see Cody cause he is living every day like its his birthday.

He get to be one of the first to get new HT releases, of course Cody is living every day like its his bday :lol

I think $450 is a reasonable price. Considering this cost like $300, ebay takes $45, shipping is around $50 and $50 for their effort of going to PO, collect the figure, pack them up, ship them. Oh and paypal takes another 4%. Plus they dont get to play with the DX 11 early.

Will the head require a neck adapter like the DX12 if I'm putting it on the DX01?

DO NOT buy this from anyone on ebay. The people listing this in all likelihood do not have it in hand, so you're paying more and you still get to wait. Worse, if you wait too long they could draw you over the time allowed to contest a sale with ebay/palpal.

It just isn't worth it.

DO NOT buy this from anyone on ebay. The people listing this in all likelihood do not have it in hand, so you're paying more and you still get to wait. Worse, if you wait too long they could draw you over the time allowed to contest a sale with ebay/palpal.

It just isn't worth it.

Wrong people on ebay do have it in hand

It just isn't worth it.

Some of the trusted sellers like Timcent88 do have them in hand. Just make sure it says "In stock" "shipping now".

Try PMing those sellers to sell them outside eBay then? as that would save about 10% from eBay fees. But that would kinda increase the risk though, since theres no eBay buyers' protection.

Exactly, I trust the likes of Timcent but if anything did go wrong I wont be covered. Just not worth it when you could just wait 4 weeks or so

I don't get all the fuss with the coat. In the KidultToyShop vid it looks fine and that is literally just out of the box. So with some added futzing it would look perfect. Kato's clothes are obviously ironed and futzed and with the same care and attention it should look almost the same

I'm a little underwhelmed by the blogger pics to be honest, but I really think that's due mostly to one reason: this will be my third Hot Toys Joker. That fresh feeling that accompanies other releases just isn't there for me, and it's sorely missed. Going to be good to have this one on the shelf and kiss the Joker good bye forever. I could care less if they 3.0 this guy :lol

I don't get all the fuss with the coat. In the KidultToyShop vid it looks fine and that is literally just out of the box. So with some added futzing it would look perfect. Kato's clothes are obviously ironed and futzed and with the same care and attention it should look almost the same

I think you are right.

Cant wait till SS starts shipping these :panic:

Even if a few people on ebay have this in stock they don't have the SS exclusives. Also if you recieve a figure that's screwed up SS is cool to work with. I can't speak for anyone on ebay.

I don't see an upshot to buying on ebay with the official release so close.

I'm a little underwhelmed by the blogger pics to be honest, but I really think that's due mostly to one reason: this will be my third Hot Toys Joker. That fresh feeling that accompanies other releases just isn't there for me, and it's sorely missed. Going to be good to have this one on the shelf and kiss the Joker good bye forever. I could care less if they 3.0 this guy :lol

Two words: Nurse Joker.

That's what I hope, too.

The purple coat's fabric looks very nappy but I think/ hope one can "comb" this down.

Back