Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this one was beautiful.

540922_10151194839237344_1552571182_n.jpg

Awesome photos!

I cant wait to get my hands on him. I will most probs not get him until April/May however as I got him and a Alien Warrior on flexpay and the Alien is out this week so need to pay it off first!

No, 100% not. Yankee is a great guy. We were friends.
:(

No, even though I could be considered quite crazy at times, not THAT crazy.
I get people to send me stuff.

Were? He obviously remembers you from the boards. I wonder who this guy could be then. Any guesses?

Were? He obviously remembers you from the boards. I wonder who this guy could be then. Any guesses?

Well Yankee left? At least I think he did.

I think it's one of two people, both still quite high profile on these boards.
But it would be unfair of me to blame either, not my style. I have only ever had problems with 2-3 people on this forum ever, I got some bizarre nasty **** from them too, a little gang of sorts. HT fanboys, because I complained about DXIndy and DxLuke. It got so bad I left for a while.
It's quite funny though that he would post on Facebook, I mean who cares? It's completely anonymous, and pointless. He is obviously reading this thread.

I think DiFab is a bit upset about it though...:lol

Well Yankee left? At least I think he did.

I think it's one of two people, both still quite high profile on these boards.
But it would be unfair of me to blame either, not my style. I have only ever had problems with 2-3 people on this forum ever, I got some bizarre nasty **** from them too, a little gang of sorts. HT fanboys, because I complained about DXIndy and DxLuke. It got so bad I left for a while.
It's quite funny though that he would post on Facebook, I mean who cares? It's completely anonymous, and pointless. He is obviously reading this thread.

I think DiFab is a bit upset about it though...:lol

Care?

Who gives a rats *** what people think. Some like a figure some don't.

Its the interweb.

The little ignore button is there for a reason

Care?

Who gives a rats *** what people think. Some like a figure some don't.

Its the interweb.

The little ignore button is there for a reason

Regardless of care factor or ignore buttons, it's nice to be able to have a discussion that doesn't turn to **** over the slightest little thing, as so often happens in this place.

Anyway back to Joker...

I'm actually getting more excited to have this in hand after this thread exploded with pics. I can see the faults and I've found they don't distract my attention from what's been done well.

Back