Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rory, I'm not sure if you're just ****ing with him or serious about your suspicions, but Rzeznikk ain't David Shaw. I've been around him other places longer than he's been posting here, and while I know you've had your go-rounds with him, he wouldn't stoop to the level that Shaw has gone to on FB. I know my word probably doesn't mean much, but I know it's not him.

Thanks man! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

No doubt about it...the headsculpt is good. Paint on the mass produced version is bad news though. I like the laughing headsculpt quite a bit...hot toys best actually. I also hate PERS so that might contribute to my bias. Overall I think I still like the bank robber head the most. Paint wasn't as complex but wasn't as printed and fake looking either.

Joker is real.

Looks great in this video.

BUT... I don't like the Laughing Sculpt's seaweed tangle of hair. Reminds me of Swann's hair. But then again, I'm leaning farther away from liking the laughing head for many reasons: odd teeth, no eyes, too expressive for most cool poses.

yea that video was posted twice already and buried twice :lol lets hope there's not a third

But look how great this guy looks fresh out of the box :yess:

Oh nooos. Now I feel like Rory discovering Murder She Wrote in 2013 when everyone else has been watching it since 2009 :(

No doubt about it...the headsculpt is good. Paint on the mass produced version is bad news though. I like the laughing headsculpt quite a bit...hot toys best actually. I also hate PERS so that might contribute to my bias. Overall I think I still like the bank robber head the most. Paint wasn't as complex but wasn't as printed and fake looking either.

See I think the stock paint on the BR head is one of their worst efforts. They went way overboard with the runny makeup, especially the red. It was too uniform and "neat", for lack of a better word. They've improved by leaps and bounds with this one, but the running makeup under the eyes is just about as bad as the red on the BR was.

Oh nooos. Now I feel like Rory discovering Murder She Wrote in 2013 when everyone else has been watching it since 2009 :(

don't worry mate... I enjoyed watching the kidultoyshop video again.
is angela lansbury even still alive? she must be 98... Difab you sick puppy.

Edit: yep, she is. Found her on google images..
old_lady.jpg

See I think the stock paint on the BR head is one of their worst efforts. They went way overboard with the runny makeup, especially the red. It was too uniform and "neat", for lack of a better word. They've improved by leaps and bounds with this one, but the running makeup under the eyes is just about as bad as the red on the BR was.

nothing is as bad as my br joker. he seriously is perpetually vomiting red kool aid. i nearly sent him away to be repainted, but after a while it just grew on me.

I always thought it was funny how people went nuts over JC Hong's custom paint on him that looked like he was part of that Dumb & Dumber scene with the hot peppers. Crying and drooling. I never understood why he thought that was a good idea.

yea but repainted with the hairline seam gone, it looks pretty damn good

Believe this is smallstudios work
2ja8f7.png

Oh yeah, repainted it's their best Joker effort, IMO. I repainted mine to the clean look and it's leaps and bounds ahead of anything Ledger they've put out before or since. I'm not a fan of airbrushing on the head, though. Way too dainty, for lack of a better word. It needs brush work to give it the makeup look.

Oh yeah, repainted it's their best Joker effort, IMO. I repainted mine to the clean look and it's leaps and bounds ahead of anything Ledger they've put out before or since. I'm not a fan of airbrushing on the head, though. Way too dainty, for lack of a better word. It needs brush work to give it the makeup look.

i really like the expression on the 2.0 ~ he looks more mischievous. bank robber joker always looks bored to me. which is a fine expression too.

i like them both equally.

Back