Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably end up getting a 2.0 PERS head and doing some work on it because I'm a complete ****ing hypocrite. I like things about it, and it's the only part of the set I wanted. Wouldn't be too hard to touch up.

I'll probably end up getting a 2.0 PERS head and doing some work on it because I'm a complete ****ing hypocrite. I like things about it, and it's the only part of the set I wanted. Wouldn't be too hard to touch up.

I think you are right, we will see some great customs based on this set.:exactly:

Mine has shipped..
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

mzrF4.png

Just actually watched the unboxing video. Looks great to me.

Also, I love this shot:

1502_10151194836212344_184808517_n.jpg

Very, very pleased with this likeness.

I see. So Maglor then?

Negative.

Maglor seems like an educated, prissy young fellow. I don't think he's capable of making an alternate face book handle name, let alone talking such garbage. That'd be a waste of time, he has collectors to help and figures to mod.

Unless he has multiple personalities that I am unaware of I think it's safe to say that he's refined enough to not make such comments. Unless of course that's what he wants us to think.

:horror

https://inception.davepedu.com/

on the head, *** or fanjita?

All.

. . .

:lol :sick

I think the shape of the coat is at least as good as anything we've gotten from HT previously but I can certainly see why people mentioned a bathrobe with that fluffy texture WTF.....

I think the shape of the coat is at least as good as anything we've gotten from HT previously but I can certainly see why people mentioned a bathrobe with that fluffy texture WTF.....

Not being a tailor myself, I can only presume that a smoother fabric may have ultimately compromised the overall shape in having to accommodate the many layers beneath it?

Back