Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah!

I can't wait!!!

"How 'bout a magic trick?"

Jokerpencilpsd_zps518eecdc.jpg

(not my pic)

IT'S SO FLUFFY!

I love how you get almost 2 expressions with the PERS sculpt. One side he's smirking, other side he looks serious.

Last edited:
IMG_7123_zps502308e0.jpg

Dem paint apps. Anyone think this is a step down needs to stop collecting.

Wtf? It is a step down, look at joker face? Look like a dam toy. It doesn't have any realistic look to it. And im sure we buy HT because there figure looks realistic? Joker make up are not glossy like how hottoys have it there. It a smooth dry make up. It doesn't have no shine to it. Prototype make this final version look like S***.

Wtf? It is a step down, look at joker face? Look like a dam toy. It doesn't have any realistic look to it. And im sure we buy HT because there figure looks realistic? Joker make up are not glossy like how hottoys have it there. It a smooth dry make up. It doesn't have no shine to it. Prototype make this final version look like S***.

Chill, Baby! That's a lousy lighting job more than anything.

Yeah, the DX11 coat does look very..."furry" in some of the photos, but who knows, maybe it will look good in hand :pray:
Why would Kato choose that particular fabric if it doesn't look good in 1/6 scale? :slap

Kato know S*** seriously, you can use something in 1:1 scale to 1:6 scale? It won't work. Even with the real batman cape? You can use life size scale material or frabric. Dx01 frabric are good for 1/6. Only if the color coat is color accurate. It needs to be brighter.

David Shawn? Is that you kiddo? Never mind....it''s the lighting, look at this photo/ link :chillpill:

:chillpill:

You know, how does Joker slam a pencil into a metal desk and make it stand anyways? Is it a fake pencil with some sort of flat sticky tip?

That eraser must be very sharp too!

I like this guy already!!!,... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

and yeah,..this figure looks all fvcked up,...coat,..face, everything...best thing are the shoes. glad i canceled my order,..no regrets here. likeness is pretty poor imo,..

Have fun being disappointed by everything. Stop collecting before you guys give yourselves aneurysms~ :lecture

Last edited:
And that's why they call him...Two Face....oh wait, wrong thread :lol
:lol

I think this guy knows what he's talking about...after all, he does have Heath Joker as his avatar pic

:monkey1

I take it English is your second language. :lol

Could some one please pm me with ebay links with sellers from HK that have this? Oddly enough, i seem to find only one seller from china that has it (very odd, considering my usual HK sellers don't have it). Maybe i'm doing something wrong :S

Back