Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trolls-einstein1.png

:wave

"Sucking up" is when you overly and unrealistically compliment someone for personal gain. I gave Rory a compliment and I gain nothing from that. So :thwak :lol

Exactly.

i wasn't referring to you- we all do it from time to time:lecture

Most other forums im a member off, Im cyber arguing :lol The freaks forum makes for a breath of fresh air.

I have had the odd set to with people on here but mainly we all share a passion for 1/6 figs so we all get on pretty much.

So does anyone have any problems with the way the head sculpt looks on the final product?
I remember reading a "few" comments here about the sculpt having a "heart shape" :lol :lol

I'm asking because the focus right now is on the material/fabric of the coat,
and not the quality and the likeness of the head sculpt. I think the sculpt looks great....:banana

Last edited:
So does anyone have any problems with the way the head sculpt looks on the final product?
I remember reading a "few" comments here about the sculpt having a "heart shape" :lol :lol

I'm asking because the focus right now is on the material/fabric of the coat,
and not the quality and the likeness of the head sculpt. I think the sculpt looks great....:banana

Surprisingly the normally terrible in-hand photos on EBay and the like make the sculpt (PERS sculpt at least) look damn near perfect, while normally exceptional pictures like OMG's made it look off. I'll say that it looks a lot better than I thought based on OMG's shots.

Back