Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it doesn't fit in the Detolf

Trim the bottom of the walls , not the top.

The height of the mirrors are too high

IMG_9384_zps5337b5d1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I meant when are they out in the US from Sideshow.

On OSR on FB, someone asked SS why they are not shipping until March and they said because of the Chinese New Year that everything is delayed. The Chinese New Year is 05 Feb and I hear most people take off close to the whole month to celebrate so it seems legit.

Well that's at least the 4th time that's been posted :slap

It may be the 4th time it's been posted but who really wants to go through 100+ pages since the Joker came out to look for the video. A re-post of it is good IMO for the new people and for easy access.

This thing is the definition of a Hot Toy. I don't even want to get multiples, I want to play with this action figure; changing up his pose and utilizing his accessories on a whim.

This thing is the definition of a Hot Toy. I don't even want to get multiples, I want to play with this action figure; changing up his pose and utilizing his accessories on a whim.

Yes. This is one of those releases that you use to show off what this company can do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Damn, my seller already shipped the PERS head out. That's service!

Now the waiting begins.

Off-topic: I don't suppose anyone has a grey sport coat from the DX01 set they don't need laying around?

I canceled my PO 3 months ago and now after seeing more pics I might have to PO again :slap I was afraid he might not be worth the price HT was asking for.

I canceled my PO 3 months ago and now after seeing more pics I might have to PO again :slap I was afraid he might not be worth the price HT was asking for.

There's something perversely satisfying about seeing a near-$300 price tag on an action figure and not doubting for a second your resolve to shell out for it.

Back