Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patiently waiting for it to hit our shores.... :)

Hey dude I'm from Australia too. Have you PO'd this locally? If so, where from? I'm new to this hobby but so far have PO'd my figures from Sideshow but I'm curious to know if there are Australian stores that offer similar price to SS, because so far SS has been cheaper than any of the retailers I've seen locally.

Bought the shirt and tie on ebay, another $50.
I have the pants, waistcoat, shirt and tie all for $100. Now I just need to get those shoes!

..the shoes are one of the most expensive elements unfortunately? Add the socks and coat and you would be well over the $200 mark. If you look at what you get inside the entire set (2 head sculpts, HT TT body, duo, weapons, EX items) it works out better IMO to buy a second set and sell off what you don't need. That's what I did, I sold the two sculpts, the EX items and a couple of secondary bits for a reasonable price (well under ebay prices) to a few nice fellow freaks on here, in the end the second set cost me about $50?
Worth thinking about..

..the shoes are one of the most expensive elements unfortunately? Add the socks and coat and you would be well over the $200 mark. If you look at what you get inside the entire set (2 head sculpts, HT TT body, duo, weapons, EX items) it works out better IMO to buy a second set and sell off what you don't need. That's what I did, I sold the two sculpts, the EX items and a couple of secondary bits for a reasonable price (well under ebay prices) to a few nice fellow freaks on here, in the end the second set cost me about $50?
Worth thinking about..

Thought about getting a second set, but didn't want to go through the sales bothers after all. I'm only wanting the vest, shirt, pants, shoes, socks and tie from the set. I found some shoes and socks on ebay for about $45. After getting those it would have cost me maybe $145? I'm okay with that, especially since it's a whole extra figure essentially :)

haha i was looking at that shirt+tie set. nice grab jack. i would agree though, for what you are looking to do, it is probably a better deal to just grab a second set but then of course you wouldnt get it in hand right away.
the shoes are pricey but you can get kind of lucky on them. though strangely, of the 3 pairs i have none of the right shoes take the blade. and i got them from 3 different sellers, so not sure how i got so lucky haha. maybe next time is the charm.
i still havent gotten the 2.0 overcoat, suit jacket or vest yet but so far, i am real happy with the clothing. tie and shoes in particular are really great. aside from weathering and replacing the chain, the only things i will need to do are a suspenders mod and glove/fingernail mods.

Yeah, it's easier just getting the parts I need. Plus I don't have to gamble the extra £100 that I'd have spent. Everything I need is ordered, at decent prices aswell in my opinion :lecture

Probably going to stop collecting for a little while after my parts arrive to make three Jokers

haha i was looking at that shirt+tie set. nice grab jack. i would agree though, for what you are looking to do, it is probably a better deal to just grab a second set but then of course you wouldnt get it in hand right away.
the shoes are pricey but you can get kind of lucky on them. though strangely, of the 3 pairs i have none of the right shoes take the blade. and i got them from 3 different sellers, so not sure how i got so lucky haha. maybe next time is the charm.
i still havent gotten the 2.0 overcoat, suit jacket or vest yet but so far, i am real happy with the clothing. tie and shoes in particular are really great. aside from weathering and replacing the chain, the only things i will need to do are a suspenders mod and glove/fingernail mods.

Mate did you get your name from Alexei Volkoff?

i actually think i prefer the 2.0 tie to the custom: colors are more saturated and it is skinnier--which i think might be more accurate. also the custom tie seem to fade really easily; was working the hair on a joker custom sculpt and the water dripped onto the tie and took out a large amount if the color.
yeah after i settle up a few items i will try to take it easy for a while too. just work on some bashes and customs i am trying my hand at.

no. was raised by wolves. and alexi is my first name.

Mod_Wolf_Gif_by_Macropus_Rufus.gif

I saw just a tie from this set go for almost $50, I was so shocked. Same price as Katos handmade back when they were available

Yeah your lucky you got the tie and shirt all for $50.00.

i actually think i prefer the 2.0 tie to the custom: colors are more saturated and it is skinnier--which i think might be more accurate.

That I would have to agree with! :hi5:

However, the tie is not fantastic and I can't believe the high prices it goes for on ebay when it is just a tie! However, I guess because it is not like the other ties in that it is actually like a mini tie as it is one piece of cloth whereas the other Joker ties were part cloth part elastic.

Last edited:
Hey dude I'm from Australia too. Have you PO'd this locally? If so, where from? I'm new to this hobby but so far have PO'd my figures from Sideshow but I'm curious to know if there are Australian stores that offer similar price to SS, because so far SS has been cheaper than any of the retailers I've seen locally.

No, I'll just pick it up from somewhere when it comes out.

Back