Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dsc02531vz.jpg

Love it! :rock

Looks especially great here, some really nice pics

i just did the math. bane was announced last tuesday and the joker is coming one week behind him. sometime next week (possibly tuesday) a charge announcement will go out for joker to be billed on or around the 12th of march. then he'll start shipping within about 4 days after that.

this is for people who ordered from ssc.

i just did the math. bane was announced last tuesday and the joker is coming one week behind him. sometime next week (possibly tuesday) a charge announcement will go out for joker to be billed on or around the 12th of march. then he'll start shipping within about 4 days after that.

this is for people who ordered from ssc.

Bane was announced last Tuesday? What have I missed there?

(note I already have my Bane so there's a good chance I missed whatever you're talking about)

as i said, this is for people who ordered from ssc. i should have specified: in the united states.

There's no math. Bane shipping notice happened Tuesday so if it falls into the same order as HK then Joker is a week later. It's all wishful thinking at this point. A few boardies here have spoken to SS directly and none have confirmed anything but Bane. None have said the Joker for any date in March. I still hope he ships in March but there's no one here with inside info to my knowledge.

Back