Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jokah.jpg

i picked up that hat [and the tailcoat] just for the fun of it too (hasn't arrived yet). looks like it doesn't quite fit ~ maybe on the br joker?

as if he's not sleazy enough as it is.

: D

i picked up that hat [and the tailcoat] just for the fun of it too (hasn't arrived yet). looks like it doesn't quite fit ~ maybe on the br joker?

as if he's not sleazy enough as it is.

: D

Hat doesn't fit well, but I wasn't planning on having it like that. It's back on the DX08 now.

also the HT BR mask is kind of on the small side. was looking at stills the other day cuz i'm going to be working on my BR now and the mask is a little oversized.

also the HT BR mask is kind of on the small side. was looking at stills the other day cuz i'm going to be working on my BR now and the mask is a little oversized.

The mrm mask is the most accurate one out there in my opinion. I finally tracked one down and it makes the bank get up look so much better, especially if you're using one of Zachs sculpts with the real hair.

i actually dont have zack's BR mask but think it looks good. my favorite that i have is definitely the DCD. it's a tiny bit big for sure but i dont know if it bothers me so much; the only thing that kind of keeps me from using it is that the rubber is rigid and it always scratches the paint off the sculpt. i have the new asmus BR set on PO but i wont use the mask cuz it is pretty much an ht recast. also i grabbed a new BR set off ebay which doesnt seem to have as nice clothing as the asmus set does--which also includes the watch,which is nice--but the mask is what looks to be a soft rubber DCD recast, hopefully appropriately resized. the set also comes with the bag which will be nice to have a second for the final setup.

i actually dont have zack's BR mask but think it looks good. my favorite that i have is definitely the DCD. it's a tiny bit big for sure but i dont know if it bothers me so much; the only thing that kind of keeps me from using it is that the rubber is rigid and it always scratches the paint off the sculpt. i have the new asmus BR set on PO but i wont use the mask cuz it is pretty much an ht recast. also i grabbed a new BR set off ebay which doesnt seem to have as nice clothing as the asmus set does--which also includes the watch,which is nice--but the mask is what looks to be a soft rubber DCD recast, hopefully appropriately resized. the set also comes with the bag which will be nice to have a second for the final setup.

I have the asmus set on PO too even though I have BRJ. I bought there Wayne suit and really like the fit, so I figured the asmus might be an upgrade. And it comes with a watch. And if it sucks it was relatively cheap.

Just got an email from SSC that I won't be charged my final flex till 3/20 :gah:

Back