Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. It looks like HT and SS are delivering 4/5 figures that were predicted for a March delivery a few weeks ago.

THATS a great month. I'm actually happy for all the other delays. Spread the love out a few months!

The MRM BR Mask isn't that big

BankRobberJoker016_zps113cb3c8.jpg

BankRobberJoker009_zps698f2fa8.jpg

BankRobberJoker011_zps15a4fbda.jpg

BankRobberJoker012_zps973ffedd.jpg

Sorry IMO it is, it looks ridiculous so does his over size sculpts, despite that some of them have pretty good likeness to Ledger.

So does that mean you'll be charged March 20th or they're getting him in on the 20th, what?

That means sideshow will charge the 20th. Usually it takes a couple of days for them to ship out after processing. So, probably on the 22nd or 25th they will get him out.

I thought so. Which means I'll probably get mine mid to late April. I guess....

The way things are going now I'll probably have this before the DX12. :lol

You mean you're done collecting?

As a matter of fact...just about. After this and possibly a Bane Im done. I simply refuse to pay the stupid *** prices anymore. Im trying to get a new car and place so Im done burning up my money on a crap company.

Can't say I blame you. I really can't see me buying too many more things after BD T-800.

I'll probably stick to old ****ty SS horror figures and just fix them up. :lol

As a matter of fact...just about. After this and possibly a Bane Im done. I simply refuse to pay the stupid *** prices anymore. Im trying to get a new car and place so Im done burning up my money on a crap company.

Yeah I am pretty much done to, especially since the TDK figures keep being disappointments, which are the only figures I am interested in mainly. Just want to find another interest in life. This stuff is getting too expensive and I have come addicted to this stuff. So there are better things to spend money on, like buying a new car like you said.

:duff

Don't let these figures prevent you from getting the new car that you want! ;)

Yeah I am pretty much done to, especially since the TDK figures keep being disappointments, which are the only figures I am interested in mainly. Just want to find another interest in life. This stuff is getting too expensive and I have come addicted to this stuff. So there are better things to spend money on, like buying a new car like you said.

:duff

Don't let these figures prevent you from getting the new car that you want! ;)

Just gotta be selective. Only other figure I'm waiting for is bane...and I'm hoping hot toys will announce a Commissioner Gordon (trenchcoat version) soon!

Ive been collecting toys for 14 years and Hot Toys for 5....Im tired and bored of it, and Im ready to start spending my money somewhere else. Im not getting rid of anything and Im sure Ill get an occasional NECA figure, but Im definitely done with HT. Im beginning to really hate them and their business model. Theyve really just dropped the ball.

Ive been collecting toys for 14 years and Hot Toys for 5....Im tired and bored of it, and Im ready to start spending my money somewhere else. Im not getting rid of anything and Im sure Ill get an occasional NECA figure, but Im definitely done with HT. Im beginning to really hate them and their business model. Theyve really just dropped the ball.

Why? What about em, mate?

Why? What about em, mate?

Announcing licenses and leaving it hanging for over a year, half assing or short cutting in the designing of figures and then not taking any customer critiquing into consideration, pointless delays, time and time again dropping the ball in mass production, endless quality control problems, and a practically non-exsistant customer service.

Just to name a few issues I have with them.

Just gotta be selective. Only other figure I'm waiting for is bane...and I'm hoping hot toys will announce a Commissioner Gordon (trenchcoat version) soon!

No I am too addicted, I spend money on this stuff and miss out on other stuff that I actually need. I mean sure if I was rich I would keep buying this stuff but I am not and I have to sell old stuff on ebay in order to afford new stuff.

Ive been collecting toys for 14 years and Hot Toys for 5....Im tired and bored of it, and Im ready to start spending my money somewhere else

Yeah I am kind of bored of it to and want to spend money on something else.

Im not getting rid of anything and Im sure Ill get an occasional NECA figure, but Im definitely done with HT. Im beginning to really hate them and their business model. Theyve really just dropped the ball.

Yeah I am not selling anything at this stage, I think might just retire and keep what I have. Nevertheless, I think there is nothing wrong with this hobby at all, just feel it is time for a change.

Back