Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DX 11: Joker 2.0

2_zpse6789080.jpg
8_zps1154c695.jpg
7_zps32c338b9.jpg
4_zps06fe53df.jpg
5_zps20fc6d6a.jpg
6_zpsa3e96c2e.jpg
10_zps691dd2fb.jpg

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thud::thud::thud:

That looks incredible. Man, if I had a DX11 I'd try to get in on that action but to have to buy the figure and then get it modded. Can't spend that money now. I'll more likely just give up on Nolan Batman stuff - if I can't have a Joker looking that realistic I'm not sure I want one at all. Maybe I'll sell what little I have left. Selling the Tumbler would be an arsepain though, and I'm using its box as a stand for other figures right now.

Which should I get??? The DX11 Joker or Bane?

Any views??

Bane sucks *****. Go for the Joker, he's a better character.

While Bane may be a lame character, the figure itself seems alright (I dunno though, don't own it). The Joker though is fantastic, he's one of my favorites in my collection. He brings more weapons, gear, and accessories to the table, has more options and is just an overall better looking figure than the drab Bane w/ broken bat cowl.

Oh and if you got a Batman, ask yourself this. What looks better and feels more right on a shelf. Batman and The Joker or Batman and Bane. Yeah, that's what I thought. :lecture

Bane sucks *****. Go for the Joker, he's a better character.

While Bane may be a lame character, the figure itself seems alright (I dunno though, don't own it). The Joker though is fantastic, he's one of my favorites in my collection. He brings more weapons, gear, and accessories to the table, has more options and is just an overall better looking figure than the drab Bane w/ broken bat cowl.

Oh and if you got a Batman, ask yourself this. What looks better and feels more right on a shelf. Batman and The Joker or Batman and Bane. Yeah, that's what I thought. :lecture

Already decided on The Joker! Lol. Batman, Joker & Selina Kyle might not have been in the same movie (I think they should've been!!) they will be together on my shelf.

I don't think he ever states its new. Just that organized crime paid for it.

It is a new suit I think, but as the film goes on it goes thru a lot! Lol.
From bin bags and smoke from burning money with gasoline, to being thrown around in a semi firing RPGs and falling all over the place after climbing out of the crash. Plus more! Lol

It's bound to get a stain or two.

That looks incredible. Man, if I had a DX11 I'd try to get in on that action but to have to buy the figure and then get it modded. Can't spend that money now. I'll more likely just give up on Nolan Batman stuff - if I can't have a Joker looking that realistic I'm not sure I want one at all. Maybe I'll sell what little I have left. Selling the Tumbler would be an arsepain though, and I'm using its box as a stand for other figures right now.

That is why I sold my Nolan stuff. To have the best looking stuff you have to spend out the A** and I juts couldn't. My problem is I have to have the best or nothing at all. HA :panic:

That is why I sold my Nolan stuff. To have the best looking stuff you have to spend out the A** and I juts couldn't. My problem is I have to have the best or nothing at all. HA :panic:

This is the problem with the Nolan Batman figures and also Predator. The fans on here are uniquely unsatisfied with any stock figure HT puts out (compared to fans of other lines) and, fair ****s to them, they do manage to improve them in many cases - like Rorywan's Joker here.

But as I said everyone else gets left behind if they can't or won't put the money into the mods etc etc. I don't want inferior figures though. So its fork out the cash or sell them and not have to be annoyed about it :lol

This is the problem with the Nolan Batman figures and also Predator. The fans on here are uniquely unsatisfied with any stock figure HT puts out (compared to fans of other lines) and, fair ****s to them, they do manage to improve them in many cases - like Rorywan's Joker here.

But as I said everyone else gets left behind if they can't or won't put the money into the mods etc etc. I don't want inferior figures though. So its fork out the cash or sell them and not have to be annoyed about it :lol

And as far as Nolan Bats is concerned they leave out key characters..Ras, Blake and a reg Comm Gordon off the top of my head. So if you want them you really will pay out the $$$

Quick question to those who mod your figure's is it easy to sell later on or have you ever sold figure with out telling them you changed it?

Quick question to those who mod your figure's is it easy to sell later on or have you ever sold figure with out telling them you changed it?

Always a good idea to be completely up front and honest when re-selling as some collectors are very particular about stock condition vs. modded.

There is a market for both types of figures btw.

I know but always like to know what i or your getting and know some mods are not noticeable if you are new to collecting these guys. I pretty much know just wanted others history with buying or selling modded figure's.

I would say easier to sell unmoded, but depends how desirable good the mod is? For example I have a DX 12 Batman, which I'm not gonna touch as I think it's going to be highly collectible down the line. Box fresh is best. Unless you are selling a one of a kind type of thing.

That is a fantastic Joker Rorywan. My Joker now sort of looks redundant in comparison. :(

Exactly.

My HT '89 Batman and Joker required no mods apart from me buying a Tony Mei cape but I made that decision to have it as an alternative option as I like the stock cape too.

On the other hand my Nolan HT figures two from the three that I own Batman and Bane both required additional funds from the kitty to get them looking a little bit more how they should have looked like straight from the box.

The DX12 is already my dearest HT figure purchase without any of the mods that I did to him that cost me more money. Same with Bane I had to buy a whole new body just to do the arm swap mod.

That is a fantastic Joker Rorywan. My Joker now sort of looks redundant in comparison. :(

Exactly.

My HT '89 Batman and Joker required no mods apart from me buying a Tony Mei cape but I made that decision to have it as an alternative option as I like the stock cape too.

On the other hand my Nolan HT figures two from the three that I own Batman and Bane both required additional funds from the kitty to get them looking a little bit more how they should have looked like straight from the box.

The DX12 is already my dearest HT figure purchase without any of the mods that I did to him that cost me more money. Same with Bane I had to buy a whole new body just to do the arm swap mod.

I finally took the DX09 out and put the cape on him, and while it's a very cool cape it's HUGE! I can see why a lot of people go for the custom cape that gets talked about on here. Still there is something I really like about the Stock Cape.

I don't have any plans on modding my Dark Knight figures, mostly because nothing bugs me about them. However, even if I wanted to I still might not cause I'd probably screw it up. Where's my local DX mod builder in the Phone book???

Back