Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reposed a few figures in my collection the other night and thought I'd give finally the laughing head a go.

Loving it and I thought I'd share.

9743691754_40dfc89b85_c.jpg

I like it. :clap

How do you guys get the coat to hang instead of flaring out? Just alot of time spent futzing or are there any tricks? I prefer not to water treat since I somehow don't feel safe doing it..

How do you guys get the coat to hang instead of flaring out? Just alot of time spent futzing or are there any tricks? I prefer not to water treat since I somehow don't feel safe doing it..

Water treatment. Colours don't run, and it also takes away from the fluffiness of it.

It's just water.

Kevin, those are some of the best pics I've ever seen on this forum. I may be a new member, but I've already spent hours upon hours looking at every thread and page that interests me :)
Great job!

Thank you and I can' think of anything else to do with the Laughing Joker head. It is basically a little redundant in my shelf haha. :D

It's a cool sculpt for sure, despite any inaccuracies that have been pointed out long ago.

It also just occurred to me that I meant the DX01 shoes in my last post, but no matter.:slap

:lol

thanks fo rthe heads up, I ordered mine on Sunday. did you get yours yet?

I just ordered it on Sunday. It has shipped but I am unsure when it will be delivered. PM me she. You get toys and I'm glad you got one! I couldn't pass up that price.

Back