Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think I paid 30 shipped.

It's not a piece of crap, but it's fragile. I'd probably go for the chris RPG cause it might be easier to pose the figures with. This one is heavy and very limited.

Ok, I'll try to snag it up before it's gone, thanks!

got this recently at GoHastings, the figure is in great/new condition.. but the box itself was ripped at the bottom.... Called them but they have no more in stock.

got this recently at GoHastings, the figure is in great/new condition.. but the box itself was ripped at the bottom.... Called them but they have no more in stock.

Mine is expected to arrive on Monday. When did you order? What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

From what I've heard from other collectors, the ripped boxes are somewhat common.

I ordered a Loki figure them a few months ago and it arrived in perfect condition.

My Joker 2.0 will be here on Tuesday! Can't wait

I wasn't referring to GoHastings.... But actually the DX11 itself. I've heard other collectors say the rip in the DX11 box was common.

Does anyone else see Ledger but not The Joker, when looking at the head-sculpt?

I see the exact opposite. If you look at the sculpt's right side, there's a lot of ledger there

I actually see a lot of Ledger. In fact I think this is the best likeness of Joker so far. The only thing that bugs me is that every figure makes his hair all green. Joker's hair was more streaked with green and his roots were blondish.

Dark-Knight-Shooting-Joker-Severed-Head-Card-Illuminati.jpg

Well bad news for me,This Sucks ,,I just got home from work and recieved this email from GoHastings.com-------- Hello from goHastings.com.

Thanks for your order!

Your order placed on 09/16/2013 has been completed.

The following item(s) have been cancelled. Either the item(s) were cancelled at your request or our sources were unable to ship the item(s) due to availability. You will not be charged for any cancelled items. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Well bad news for me,This Sucks ,,I just got home from work and recieved this email from GoHastings.com-------- Hello from goHastings.com.

Thanks for your order!

Your order placed on 09/16/2013 has been completed.

The following item(s) have been cancelled. Either the item(s) were cancelled at your request or our sources were unable to ship the item(s) due to availability. You will not be charged for any cancelled items. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I'd be furious. It probably means they didn't' have one and never updated their quaintly

I'd be furious. It probably means they didn't' have one and never updated their quaintly

Here is the kicker..I called them after I ordered it just to make sure everything was good the lady told me they still had 8 more in stock and I have nothing to worry about..I just called them to find out why it was canceled and they said they dont know and sorry there is nothing I can do..This happens sometimes when you order from us..I just said this was my first and last order I will ever make with this company..You guys really suck..Hung Up..

Back