Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to order one from GoHasting on Sunday and after shipping and tax it was $310 so I did not order it..Monday they sent me a email asking me if I was still interested in it and if I am they would give me 5% off..So I bought it last night and the total was $291 shipped..Not to bad for a Sold Out Joker 2.0..Very Happy

Sorry to ask guys as it has probably been asked and answered long ago but I remember seeing some awesome weathered coats earlier in the thread and I was wondering if anyone can give me a recommended 'to do list' to achieve this effect on a coat.

Thanks.

I went to order one from GoHasting on Sunday and after shipping and tax it was $310 so I did not order it..Monday they sent me a email asking me if I was still interested in it and if I am they would give me 5% off..So I bought it last night and the total was $291 shipped..Not to bad for a Sold Out Joker 2.0..Very Happy

Mine came to about 283 w/ shipping. I suppose my tax and shipping is cheaper? Either way I'm happy to find one new!

Hands down the best fig I own!

P1010500.jpg

P1010567_2.jpg

P1010581.jpg

P1010600_3.jpg

P1010650_zps3b0c7bf4.jpg

P1010669_zps48e88964.jpg

P1010677_zps187267c7.jpg

P1010689_zps02c1a94e.jpg

P1010695_zpsd50681ea.jpg

P1010685_zps3961b6f8.jpg

Needed to quot this pictures over to this side ...some of the best I've ever seen. AMAZING!

--

I also just got my RPG for Joker. It's the real wood and metal one that everyone seems to have. It was my first time ordering something from China, and it arrived super quick.

I also just got my RPG for Joker. It's the real wood and metal one that everyone seems to have. It was my first time ordering something from China, and it arrived super quick.

Which version were you looking at? I haven't pulled the trigger yet but I was going to get the Hot Toys Chris Redfield RPG since I figured it would fit in HT hands appropriately...

Yes, he knows how to photograph his figures. Great pictures. Wish I had that nice a camera!
Wow, thanks guys for liking my pics~ :) Yeah I love to take pics with my figures, but I don't really own a "nice" camera, mine is just a Panasonic GX1 digital camera, it's not even a DSLR.

I think these shots looks good mostly thanks to the interrogation room backdrop, with that, you don't really need any special way of lighting and the shots would just turn out good...

About the RPG, mine is just a cheap plastic one, I would imagine the metal and wooden one you got should look much better~

Wow, thanks guys for liking my pics~ :) Yeah I love to take pics with my figures, but I don't really own a "nice" camera, mine is just a Panasonic GX1 digital camera, it's not even a DSLR.

I think these shots looks good mostly thanks to the interrogation room backdrop, with that, you don't really need any special way of lighting and the shots would just turn out good...

About the RPG, mine is just a cheap plastic one, I would imagine the metal and wooden one you got should look much better~

All I have is a Nikon Cool Pix. Not bad, but I'd like a better camera.

Yeah, I love to photograph my figures. However, I tend to get silly and play around with "what if" scenes.

The only thing I worry about with my RPG is that it's got some weight. I'll have to be careful how Joker holds it or else it's taking him down.

The camera I'm currently using is a Nikon Cooolpix L810. I'm satisfied with it until one day I purchase something more expensive.

While I don't own that set,(yet) I can say with confidence you won't find anything better for the price.

yes, when you see the price just for the tie, it's crazy...:cuckoo::horror
Just hope everything fit as well as on the pics..
it may not fit as well as the dx11 clothes but it looks close enough.

you say you don't own that set yet, so do yo plan to buy it?

^^^ That's not bad for the set. The suspenders on the pants are weird, haha. I think it's custom, not officially Hot Toys. I got official HT Dx11 clothes (everything except for the purple overcoat and grey jacket), basically the body, shirt, vest, tie, ankle pegs, pants, socks, and shoes for $120 to assemble my interrogation scene Joker. The headsculpt, wrist pegs, hands and accessories I ended up using from my own DX11 since they were all lying around and unused for my DX11 display. If you don't mind it being custom, then that is a very good price for the set! :yess:

dw, just FYI, if you get the one from the link I posted be careful. Mine already, broke. It should be easy to fix with some glue, but if you do get it, be very careful with it. Don't set it down with any force. I made that mistake.

dw, just FYI, if you get the one from the link I posted be careful. Mine already, broke. It should be easy to fix with some glue, but if you do get it, be very careful with it. Don't set it down with any force. I made that mistake.

Thanks for the heads up, mate. I haven't gotten either one yet, the HT Chris Redfield seller has it around $35-$40 last I checked which is quite a lot. I'm watching both though.

Thanks for the heads up, mate. I haven't gotten either one yet, the HT Chris Redfield seller has it around $35-$40 last I checked which is quite a lot. I'm watching both though.

Yeah, I think I paid 30 shipped.

It's not a piece of crap, but it's fragile. I'd probably go for the chris RPG cause it might be easier to pose the figures with. This one is heavy and very limited.

Back