Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, got badly ripped by a guy that did not pack the hands and gun in the Hot toys bank robber 2.0 set. Anyone got a spare JOKER GLOCK and the BANK ROBBER GLOVES for sale?

(if so, maybe some cards and cash would also be nice)

DC and Marvel will be releasing multiple films each year and Lucadfilm had promised a Star Wars film every year for the foreseeable future...not to mention any of the other licenses that Hot Toys may be beholden to between now and 2018...I am having a hard time envisioning them re-visiting the Nolan Batman films...would love to be wrong though...

If they ever revisit Ledger Joker it needs to be either 1/4th scale or an MMS figure.

Last edited:
Don't the usually only revisit a figure if the last version was obviously lacking in some way (like the versions that came prior to DX11 and DX12)? I can't really imagine them re-releasing a figure simply because of popularity or an anniversary or something.

My thoughts too...the DX11 seems like it would be pretty tough to top...why celebrate an anniversary by releasing an inferior version of a highly popular figure of a highly popular character...?

Good opinions from everyone. Hard to tell what strategy they might follow. Another top joker would sell well but might take away the focus from the new joker. Maybe an aniversary bundle - Joker with bank robber outfit and rooted hair this time.

You know this would never happen but I am suddenly dreaming about a Harvey Dent / Two Face in his hospital gown with hospital bed included and a Nurse Joker two pack...go all out for an anniversary set! I can dream and I think that is about as close as I will ever come to seeing something like that...

Don't the usually only revisit a figure if the last version was obviously lacking in some way (like the versions that came prior to DX11 and DX12)? I can't really imagine them re-releasing a figure simply because of popularity or an anniversary or something.

As good as it is, it can still be improved, Hot Toys continues to evolve and if they made another next year it would most certainly be better than the DX11, if they gave it proper attention
I still feel the DX11 colours are too bright and not screen accurate, although they ARE accurate, I'm saying specifically screen accurate
I'm certain they can offer a better headsculpt now as well
I'm looking forward to a 3.0, if it's coming

I love my DX11 but the sculpt isn't perfect and the coat could be improved.

I dunno, they might make a 3.0, they might not. But not having anything to improve would hardly stop them celebrating ten years of one of their best cash cows, I would think.

Back