Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dafoe would have made such a great Joker. I guess he's getting up there. Wouldn't mind seeing an older Joker though actually.
Y0YOJs2l.jpg

Look at that. Looks like he jumped right out of the arkham games.

:goodpost:

If they ever decide on a live Arkham movie he should be on board..his Osborn/ GG voice could totally mimic Jokers

Romero killed it with the classic Joker crazy expression at times. And he didn't have the luxury of prosthetic makeup

Anyone thought it was hilarious that Cesar refused to shave his mustache, so they just painted over it :lol

Almost like Hackman didn't want to be bald for Lex Luthor so they just messed up his hair

I think Cesar's stache offers a certain charm to his joker. Really wish HT would make one.

Forget Leto being the "Gangster" Joker...Romero is the real Gangster for telling the producers that they were just going to have to put make up over his mustache because he wasn't going to shave it!

My DX11 just arrived thanks to reasonable pricing from a fellow Sideshow Freaks member. I have admired this piece in person at a local comic store years ago when I was not collecting DC 1/6 and salivating over pictures in more recent years...I have not opened it up yet but looking forward to adding it to my display!

My DX11 just arrived thanks to reasonable pricing from a fellow Sideshow Freaks member. I have admired this piece in person at a local comic store years ago when I was not collecting DC 1/6 and salivating over pictures in more recent years...I have not opened it up yet but looking forward to adding it to my display!

Its a top fig, congrats.

Hey fellow joker fans, small derail here but i think you guys will like this so i'll post a pic of my joker tattoo i had done yesterday (intentionally blurry pic since i don't have the shop's pics yet, but it fits the character :D):

QxUklmf.jpg

Uh oh... Don't let some of my Leto hating friends on this board see this... They seem to feel very strongly that tattoos and Jokers are not a good combination! Just kidding! It looks awesome!

It may be a little off, but to translate well into tattoo form, small changes were made. And thanks to both of you!

Congrats, looking forward to you posting pics on how you pose him. He's a grail for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was actually thinking earlier that a Joker sculpt with his tongue out would be a cool alternative to have, since it was something he did continually through the movie. Although I'd probably make it a bit more subtle than that guy's tattoo.

Back