HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Does no one in hong kong have a decent camera?

You'd think there would be no shortage of people who could take a decent picture when you see the huge lines of people making pre-orders.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Cowl looks great. Neck looks great. Boots look great. Legs look great! It's great :)

Cept the belt. Looks a bit toyish.

I actually kind of like the shinyness of the belt. Different strokes I guess :)

Cowl looks great. Neck looks great. Boots look great. Legs look great! It's great :)

Cept the belt. Looks a bit toyish.

Agree.

I think it's the bronze filter or lighting that gives that effect.

I found this picture of the DX02 on Facebook. THIS is why the DX12 suit owns on the 02.

558217_496569197027352_2145693603_n.jpg

That would truly piss me off. ..

:lol At least its something though.

:lol :goodpost:

I have to say, the one thing that bothered me in the promo pics is that I thought the eyes looked a little bugged out to me. But after seeing the window display pics...Im stoked as hell for this figure. :D

581990_367359676670355_1172789588_n.jpg

252776_10150975671008122_882561311_n.jpg

Tomorrow is preview night. HT/SSC will have this on display. Can't wait to have some decent pics!

Can no one take a decent picture of this? :lol

602358_340055672735639_189205339_n.jpg

:lol Yeah no kidding. I want to get a better look at the cowl and eyes. Looks awesome though.

The new one has a sculpted neck. Not too sure how that will work with the medi.

I bet your glad you decided not to sell though!

:slap I knew that. Just didn't think of it when I posted. It's funny, people have been complaining about neckless sculpts but now we get one with the neck but ends up making the neck of the suit inaccurate. :lol

I found this picture of the DX02 on Facebook. THIS is why the DX12 suit owns on the 02.

:horror

Oh man. I was thinking about buying the DX02 a few years ago, but I'm glad that I didn't. There are just way too many issues with Hot Toys' old rubber figures. I'm glad that Hot Toys decided to make the DX12 with a fabric suit. This figure is going to ooze with "epicness", and not liquid rubber like its predecessor.

Yeah, I'm glad to say that my two rubber Batmen are still in good condition, hopefully they stay that way. :pray:

The eyes are the seller. Bale does squint in that cowl, in nearly every scene.

Yeah, I'm glad to say that my two rubber Batmen are still in good condition, hopefully they stay that way. :pray:

I have the Toy Fairs Batman Begins figure, and it's in perfect condition. But, I haven't even bent any of the joints - just to prevent the rubber from warping. Hopefully, Hot Toys can find a way to develop a fabric material for the Begins suit as well! I wouldn't mind getting another, more improved figure.

That's just aweful. Reminds me of those Dutch figures with the rotting rubber arms.

I have the Toy Fairs Batman Begins figure, and it's in perfect condition. But, I haven't even bent any of the joints - just to prevent the rubber from warping. Hopefully, Hot Toys can find a way to develop a fabric material for the Begins suit as well! I wouldn't mind getting another, more improved figure.

Same here, my TF batman is near perfect and the Takbats (which is almost 5 years old I would guess). Still in good condition but not perfect.

That's just aweful. Reminds me of those Dutch figures with the rotting rubber arms.

It's great that Hot Toys is making strides to move away from rubber. It's a shame to witness a lot of great figures deteriorate over time, when they cost so much money.

That would truly piss me off. ..

Yeah he's pretty pissed, and he should be with something that looks like that. I feel bad for the guy.

Oh man. I was thinking about buying the DX02 a few years ago, but I'm glad that I didn't. There are just way too many issues with Hot Toys' old rubber figures. I'm glad that Hot Toys decided to make the DX12 with a fabric suit. This figure is going to ooze with "epicness", and not liquid rubber like its predecessor.

:exactly: :lol

The eyes are the seller. Bale does squint in that cowl, in nearly every scene.

:exactly: Yeah that's what I've been saying all along.

Same here, my TF batman is near perfect and the Takbats (which is almost 5 years old I would guess). Still in good condition but not perfect.

It's nice that your figures are standing the test of time! The Takara Batman is a pretty cool figure. Here's to 5 more years of no issues! :rock

It's nice that your figures are standing the test of time! The Takara Batman is a pretty cool figure. Here's to 5 more years of no issues! :rock

Hopefully so! The previous owners must have truly taken care of it as well! :D

Good thing it's Fabric! No more issues! This will be the best Bale Batman out there :D

My two cents on this figure are that between this, gordon and joker 2.0 these are the finest figs hot toys have made to date. That belt is heaps better than the dx02 version which just loks wrong now compared to the films and mms dx12.

Back