HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Got this guy PO'd. Lookin forward to havin this piece in hand. :D

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Lol @ this forum nitpicking silly stuff as usual:lol:lol

LOL @ you thinking I was nitpicking. Go back and read my posts between Maglor and I. :dunno

I think that side-by-side zach posted looks wtf accurate.

Yeah it's pretty damn close. :lecture

That's why I love the Medi neck with the Wayne head.

IMG_0267.jpg
Looks spectacular man. :D

Wonder what'll be wrong with this figure tomorrow :lol

By the time this board has ripped this figure to shreds, there will be nothing right with it! But as soon as it's in-hand, it will be the best Batman figure ever.

It's easy to spot all these minor inaccuracies from high quality, seriously zoomed in photos but once people get the figure and are reminded it is actually one sixth scake and not 1:1, all these 'problems' really aren't a big deal.

I would understand people's complaints if the suit was red or the Bale sculpt had long, blonde hair but what people are highlighting as problems at the moment are non-existant.

By the time this board has ripped this figure to shreds, there will be nothing right with it! But as soon as it's in-hand, it will be the best Batman figure ever.

It's easy to spot all these minor inaccuracies from high quality, seriously zoomed in photos but once people get the figure and are reminded it is actually one sixth scake and not 1:1, all these 'problems' really aren't a big deal.

I would understand people's complaints if the suit was red or the Bale sculpt had long, blonde hair but what people are highlighting as problems at the moment are non-existant.

:exactly: :goodpost:

I think OCD is the word we're looking for. :lol

LOL @ you thinking I was nitpicking. Go back and read my posts between Maglor and I. :dunno

Yeah it's pretty damn close. :lecture

Looks spectacular man. :D

Thanks. :) Now, I'm not sure which Bale head I will use. While the new one is more accurate I like the expression on the TF more. Well, at least for my set up I have with the Medi.

Can no one take a decent picture of this? :lol

602358_340055672735639_189205339_n.jpg

Thanks. :) Now, I'm not sure which Bale head I will use. While the new one is more accurate I like the expression on the TF more. Well, at least for my set up I have with the Medi.

The new one has a sculpted neck. Not too sure how that will work with the medi.

I bet your glad you decided not to sell though!

I found this picture of the DX02 on Facebook. THIS is why the DX12 suit owns on the 02.

558217_496569197027352_2145693603_n.jpg

Back