HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I have mine displayed with the TF Bruce headsculpt. I reckon it's the closest we have come to a good Bale likeness.

A347158F-BDE4-4AAC-A318-83842E4C4448.jpg

I still prefer the dx12 headsculp but that one looks pretty good

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I still prefer the dx12 headsculp but that one looks pretty good

Thats fair comment. I just feel that the DX12 Wayne sculpt with those weird lips looks more like the 60's Twilight Zone Gremlin than Christian Bale. The TF head is the closest they have come to getting him right.

BBP05006Clg.jpg

Thats fair comment. I just feel that the DX12 Wayne sculpt with those weird lips looks more like the 60's Twilight Zone Gremlin than Christian Bale. The TF head is the closest they have come to getting him right.

BBP05006Clg.jpg

It it still looks nothing like bale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It it still looks nothing like bale

When i look at the TF sculpt i can see there are flaws, but i see Bale. Not like the DX12 or Armoury sculpt. I don't know what they were smoking when they made that one, lol.
It's like the MKVII Tony sculpt.

When i look at the TF sculpt i can see there are flaws, but i see Bale. Not like the DX12 or Armoury sculpt. I don't know what they were smoking when they made that one, lol.
It's like the MKVII Tony sculpt.

I still think 1/4 is the closest Bruce they made. And yes TF sculpt is the best 1/6 attempt.

I still think 1/4 is the closest Bruce they made. And yes TF sculpt is the best 1/6 attempt.

I think the suited and helmeted 1/4 looks amazing. But the head still has something missing. Ears are too wide and the eyes are a bit too small and too close together.
BUT... It has to be said, it's an incredible figure, as most HT figures are. That they even come as close as they do is a spectacular feat.

It's funny because the proto DX12 Wayne head looked much more like bale than the production one we got

I don't know guys, i think I prefer the dx12 sculpt
image.jpg
And the armory paintjob ain't bad either
image.jpg

:goodpost: :exactly: I love the dx12 sculpt

I'm thinking about buying QS001, so, for the moment, new pose.
4863ffcef894c1284ccd4c2ae5fc5095.jpg

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

I have modded this figure to death and I always say 'that's it I'm done' but I will be adding one more, hopefully final mod to him in a few weeks time when I get daydreamer's custom cowl. I like the Armory cowl my figure has at the moment so I may end up buying a spare body and bash a second Batman (Bruce Wayne head sculpt, hong kong scene etc).

Some new pics as he stands -

Don't know why but that mouthpiece looks like Clooney to me. Is it the DX12 mouthpiece?

I think it's the one from ebay? It's a great mouth piece.

Totally forgot that I have another one still sealed in its shipper. I was pretty excited when I founf it today. :lol

What is it going for these days? Dont think I need it anymore. :)

I think it's the one from ebay? It's a great mouth piece.

100% right my friend, and yes it is a great mouthpiece. I have all the DX12 mouth plates and the mouth plates from the Armory set but this seems to be the only mouth plate I use.

Back