HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Bloody hell, and I had managed to stay immune to Bat-fever for so long...
Really looking forward to this one!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Whoever is at that sideshow booth needs to get some hi res shots PRONTO. Looks like they're only putting out announced stuff on display at the mo.. That 60s bat mobiles beautiful though

I can't stand the gimmick known as PERS. if the eyes aren't buggy the damn device eventually breaks down. Blah.

Hate PERS, my DX09 had a faulty one and it took ages to fix the bastard!

I can't stand the gimmick known as PERS. if the eyes aren't buggy the damn device eventually breaks down. Blah.

:exactly: Thats how I feel.

Im sick of all the idiots on Facebook _____ing "Why no PERS???!" everytime a figure is released. :thwak :cuckoo:

Every Pers has been a little bit wonky, or a hairline out.

Yeah which is why I'm not all that big a fan of it

Hate PERS, my DX09 had a faulty one and it took ages to fix the bastard!

:goodpost::goodpost::exactly::exactly:

They do nothing for me either. Especially what it does to the hair. Unfortunately, as long as they make great characters as DX's, I'm buying!:cuckoo:

I don't mind PERS. Never really used it on the 2 DX figures I have, actually -- so it never had the opportunity to break.

I'd rather not pay more for it, though. I'll take $200 without it over $225 or $250 with it everytime. Just ain't worth the money.

SnakeDoc

417605_496150650410607_926378622_n.jpg

Futz that belt fools!

ugh, where do i get a cape? :slap :lol

Caps is terribly futzed. You get Mags on that, it'll look just as good as Lance's I reckon

OMFG, this figure is unreal.

Caps is terribly futzed. You get Mags on that, it'll look just as good as Lance's I reckon

He'll get it to sit sure, but the texture of the actual cape IS velvet on the outside, so that's not gonna change (unless HT changes it!)

Maybe that is a different face in HK. If the smirk is over here...

Yeah I dunno, that face seems slightly open.

This doesn't, not from this pic

Back