HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

You should have sold it a few weeks ago, would fetched over $500. Likely that it will come down in value now

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

I have a DX 02 Batman that I want to sell at some point. Is it smarter to hold onto it and hope it goes up like the Batman OC did? Or should I try to offload this before the DX 12s hit the market? Thanks for any advice you guys might have.

probably won't get prices like it use to (+$500), but it might go back up. Who knows

Pics by Jay_C

zEMxMtNv5rxoBNJx042Zpg.jpg

aAdUOKld9iubV_pqJpNVnQ.jpg

eSJrhXHbkqiChRIjOPfPTw.jpg

uOBVWwvuv05D7ZfcBjZC_A.jpg

WB9EKAs.CpjhJZifCyAcrQ.jpg

ylRaPfqp6L.6s9jQImGCFw.jpg

1vPYkDyL3HCRdAQRyrR10Q.jpg

gzn9zBJ39kHBWRR1vtTbXw.jpg

Qcm9BIBpRXQmErkwzkUQZA.jpg

XqFRauHDwYsB9cnxJl73zQ.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cfm2PeFI48[/ame]

You should have sold it a few weeks ago, would fetched over $500. Likely that it will come down in value now

Completed listings on Ebay show it going between $500 and $700. I just wonder if it'll go higher in a year and a half once all DX 02s and DX 12s have disappeared from retail stores and no more Nolan Batman films are ever coming out.

I have to agree. Now this is out and it's Clearly a superior figure, the dx02 will be far less desirable. It really depends on if u want two batmans or not. I'm in the same situation, but I've decided that rather than lose the dx02 at a loss to what I paid I am gonna stick that awesome bale sculpt on it and set the dx02 up with the hong kong sequence backpack and mine gel gun instead, and have the new one fully cowl with cape!

I also don't wanna be batman-less during the hype for the new film and until December..

I have to agree. Now this is out and it's Clearly a superior figure, the dx02 will be far less desirable. It really depends on if u want two batmans or not. I'm in the same situation, but I've decided that rather than lose the dx02 at a loss to what I paid I am gonna stick that awesome bale sculpt on it and set the dx02 up with the hong kong sequence backpack and mine gel gun instead, and have the new one fully cowl with cape!

I also don't wanna be batman-less during the hype for the new film and until December..

Scarcity will drive the price back up. Once this is off the market, I think the DX02 will be about evenly priced with this. This is a better figure -- but, desperation will return, and the DX02 will be close enough. When the DX12 is $500 and hard to find, people will pay $400+ for the DX02.

For now, the DX02 will drop because this can be had for under $250.

SnakeDoc

Vodoun, you can see one eye is wonky.

How unbelievably epic is this figure! :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

The sculpt! MY GOD THE SCULPT!

Every Pers has been a little bit wonky, or a hairline out.

Well I think this disproves the worries of a lot of people that were saying the thighs were too thick. Looks perfect here...

it's at SDCC with some other Bat goodies

256456_496140687078270_1775759126_o.jpg

if anyones there please take some nice high res close ups if you can

after seeing the new pics now i think i'll pre order :yess:

Ah man can't wait for this now. Pre order is in, No way they will get this out Q4 right? I mean thats on time...

Well I think this disproves the worries of a lot of people that were saying the thighs were too thick. Looks perfect here...

O that looks like a mini Bale-Batman....he looks perfect :yess:

I love love LOVE that smirking face piece, man that is so cool. I'm displaying him like that 24/7, never changing it, haha. Such a sweet figure.

Yeah, doubt he'll ship on time, but u never know. they are gonna have to make a lot of him!!

Back