HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

He'll be at SSC on Monday, followed by Luke on Wednesday :)

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Haha. Look closer at the picture you quoted. Abs. Bat symbol. Smirk.

SnakeDoc

:lol

I saw the wonky eyes and the smirk making him look like the goofy gremlin from Gremlins 2 so I knew it was a joke post but somehow I managed to miss the bat symbol and abs.

I love the amount of **** I initially got for pointing out the batsymbol.

Now everyone magically cares. :lol

Theres nothing wrong with the ****ing batsymbol you ****ing idiot!!

Im sick of your OCD ****!! Now **** off!!!!!!!!!

Theres nothing wrong with the ****ing batsymbol you ****ing idiot!!

Im sick of your OCD ****!! Now **** off!!!!!!!!!

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! WHoa! whoa. Lois this is not my Batman glass! :D

I'm not overly concerned with QC at this point. If it's really bad, I order from Sideshow for a reason, which is their CS. Overall, though, I just think spending some time futzing the figure will resolve some of the unevenness throughout the suit and such.

I'm not overly concerned with QC at this point. If it's really bad, I order from Sideshow for a reason, which is their CS. Overall, though, I just think spending some time futzing the figure will resolve some of the unevenness throughout the suit and such.

What's qc?

Haha. Look closer at the picture you quoted. Abs. Bat symbol. Smirk.

SnakeDoc

emot-crossarms.gif

Hey, at least they're not ENTERBAY. :lecture

Remind me again, what the problem is with this figure?

63653612.jpg

so far the complains are:
1. the cowl
2. the eyes
3. stupid smiling faceplate

what about the cape? I hope they nailed it this time....

Actually, it's almost the same expression from the Bruce sculpt, just with added fold lines around the mouth.

SnKAz.png

To be fair. The chest is more accurate on the DX12 than the DX02. If you like the DX02's chest more, that's another story. But the DX12's chest is a lot more better. The abs section in the other hand is better on the DX02.

What about his neck? Is it better than DX02?

Is better.. but still too long.. Why Hot Toys can't make the neck just shorter?

Agree 100%, I don't see ANY Bale in these face plates, not a tiny bit in any of them.

This is Bale IMO..
1-29.jpg

:lecture

Wouldn't know about the length, but they've certainly improved the width; the DX02 had such a thin neck that it made the head look big.

It's definitely much better width wise but looks too long in many pics

See, Rory's photo of the Enterbay Batman above really shows what is so great about that figure: it looks good at any angle.

What I see a lot of people doing when they take photos of the DX12 is tilting the head down or taking shots from above the figure pointed downwards. They do this to hide certain shortcomings of the cowl/sculpt/eyes, when it doesn't at all.

I've seen very few photos of the figure where the head is level or looking up. Wonder why that is.

Actually, it's almost the same expression from the Bruce sculpt, just with added fold lines around the mouth.

SnKAz.png

:exactly: Very good observation. I think they just use the same sculp for that face plate

See, Rory's photo of the Enterbay Batman above really shows what is so great about that figure: it looks good at any angle.

What I see a lot of people doing when they take photos of the DX12 is tilting the head down or taking shots from above the figure pointed downwards. They do this to hide certain shortcomings of the cowl/sculpt/eyes, when it doesn't at all.

I've seen very few photos of the figure where the head is level or looking up. Wonder why that is.

Hit the nail on the head

Only thing I will do is put on one of the darker Begins belts and on the shelf it will go.

Thought everybody agreed the belt on this was the best one in 1/6.

Why would you but an inferior belt on?
picture.php

Everything? C'mon now...:lol

1-51.jpg

:rotfl

I love the amount of **** I initially got for pointing out the batsymbol.

Now everyone magically cares. :lol

Void was the first that I saw mention it, and I haven't been able to un-see it since.

SnKAz.png

:goodpost:

Back