HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think the symbol will look fine in hand, all the photos I see are not directly straight in front of the figure. I'll wait to complain about that. The other items that you mention, are really not that big of a deal, especially the cowl. The cowl looks pretty good, and is not based off source material from 2008's TDK. If you aren't pleased with the release don't buy it, simple. And I'm sure they will release another version next year, a DX12.0 :rotfl

Its the lines on the chest that are not symmetrical though. It's clear in every pic there is. The left line doesn't meet up at the same point as the other. Aren't the cowls from TDK and TDKR the same? Not sure what you meant there.
Anyway I will decide after more pics and probably will get it as I don't have the DX 02 anymore. Or like you say wait for the next one.:lol
I still think we will get a DX Begins in the future.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Remind me again, what the problem is with this figure?

63653612.jpg

so far the complains are:
1. the cowl
2. the eyes
3. stupid smiling faceplate

what about the cape? I hope they nailed it this time....

I think I plan to have him displayed with his base with the closed/angry faceplate until I get the DX11, then he'll be displayed with the open/angry mouth in a punching stance over the laughing sculpt DX11 laying on the ground of the Xces Studios Interrogation room diorama.

"WHERE ARE THEY!?"

so far the complains are:
1. the cowl
2. the eyes
3. stupid smiling faceplate

what about the cape? I hope they nailed it this time....

It's a good thing that I've no time to photoshop what came to my mind. I think you'd hate me for life :lol

Just messin' :peace

I think I plan to have him displayed with his base with the closed/angry faceplate until I get the DX11, then he'll be displayed with the open/angry mouth in a punching stance over the laughing sculpt DX11 laying on the ground of the Xces Studios Interrogation room diorama.

"WHERE ARE THEY!?"

I look forward to seeing pictures of this. :lecture

Its the lines on the chest that are not symmetrical though. It's clear in every pic there is. The left line doesn't meet up at the same point as the other. Aren't the cowls from TDK and TDKR the same? Not sure what you meant there.
Anyway I will decide after more pics and probably will get it as I don't have the DX 02 anymore. Or like you say wait for the next one.:lol
I still think we will get a DX Begins in the future.

Ahhhh, fair enough I thought you were referring to the symbol. Myy bad. I meant, they didn't use the same cowl for both films. Therefore the source material is different for the sculpting process, during which it may have been sculpted a newer cowl that looks a little different and narrower. I don't know anymore, my brain hurts, and all I want is everyone to be happy with this figure. We are a community, and all share the same passion. And at the end of the day I want everyone here to enjoy the products they pre-order without stressing about items they are not happy with. :1-1::hi5:

Pics I'm seeing looks good- I guarantee in hand this will be a most impressive figure.
I'm in for two.
I still think Bale HS looks too "fat" and not gaunt enough, plus hair needs those greying temples!

It does look a little flat in the body.

Back