HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So much f'n *****ing... :slap

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Not sure if anyone posted this, as I haven't seen it/I'm blind:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfjBy_QuOZ4&list=UUnofKSerdmURGfDn_I-o6ow&index=2&feature=plcp[/ame]

So are there any decent suits for bashing a Bruce?? Kato's is a wee bit too expensive for me.

Thrustmaster made the Enterbay MIB suit look good on his Bruce. Toys City do nice suits. This looks good also:

wt-10-suit2011-1.jpg

Not seen much of the zytoys one but looks ok

10193162a.jpg

Ahhhh, fair enough I thought you were referring to the symbol. Myy bad. I meant, they didn't use the same cowl for both films. Therefore the source material is different for the sculpting process, during which it may have been sculpted a newer cowl that looks a little different and narrower. I don't know anymore, my brain hurts, and all I want is everyone to be happy with this figure. We are a community, and all share the same passion. And at the end of the day I want everyone here to enjoy the products they pre-order without stressing about items they are not happy with. :1-1::hi5:

I hear ya on the brain hurting after awhile. To be honest, I never used to be so worried about some mishaps with figures but as they go up in price its hard not to. I do think this displays well from the pics and looks good. If it weren't for everyone's hyper observance they wouldn't even be this good. HT should hire people who have skills to point things out that are wrong to help the process of having the most accurate figure.

Anyone found any pics next to the DX01 Joker?

I hear ya on the brain hurting after awhile. To be honest, I never used to be so worried about some mishaps with figures but as they go up in price its hard not to. I do think this displays well from the pics and looks good. If it weren't for everyone's hyper observance they wouldn't even be this good. HT should hire people who have skills to point things out that are wrong to help the process of having the most accurate figure.

Exactly, they should have a R&D division doing just that. It's not like they couldn't afford it. haha

:lecture

squashed by a steam roller.....doesnt look it to me !!!!

I agree, I think he forgot to take into consideration Bale's physical size throughout the films. It's like he's withering away; in comparison to BB haha. He was such a beast in that film, very intimidating presence. Especially considering he began bulking-up after the machinist (where he looked like a sick little boy). I like the way it looks so far, not complaining.

I agree, I think he forgot to take into consideration Bale's physical size throughout the films. It's like he's withering away; in comparison to BB haha. He was such a beast in that film, very intimidating presence. Especially considering he began bulking-up after the machinist (where he looked like a sick little boy). I like the way it looks so far, not complaining.

agreed !! i think it looks good, and yes he has got alot thinner since BB but he has publicly said it before he felt he overdid it and obviously cos of bruces age he isnt in the same condition as he once was.The crew nicknamed him fatman during BB :rotfl

It's sad about HT's QC issues. If you have a problem, send it back Sideshow has a return policy.Get another one. If the problem persists, get your money back. If more are returned like this ,maybe HT will get the message!

I'm so looking forward to some very brillant mods on this one..

You and me both. :hi5: ... Especially if people go ahead with the Medicom mouth piece cast. :lecture

It's sad about HT's QC issues. If you have a problem, send it back Sideshow has a return policy.Get another one. If the problem persists, get your money back. If more are returned like this ,maybe HT will get the message!

You would think HT /SS learned this from debacles like the TF Batman Begins broken ankles......
however I don't think this one will be as drastic!

Plus didn't Howard in certain FB comments say they are addressing QC issues awhile back?

Back