HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Dx12_12.jpg
I actually like this pic.
Looks a smiling Bale to me.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

You know, shoulder pads looks pretty low there.. any chance to get them higher?

dx12_03.jpg

the-dark-knight-rises.jpeg

I made a point to pull the arms all the way down at the "shrug" joint before I took the pics. The shoulder pads are way too big.

I can't tell if people aren't pushing in their mouth pieces in all the way or if this figure suffers from the issue that the Keaton Batman figure did.

I may not have pushed them all the way in...either that or they're so f'ing horrible they're trying to jump out of the mask. :gah:

I actually like this pic.
Looks a smiling Bale to me.

Batman NEVER smiles...unless he's Val Kilmer and he has nipples on his Batsuit.

In which case he's not really Batman in the first place...he's Joel Schumaker's butt buddy. :horror

Still no shipping notice here...

I'm starting to get really pissed.

I should've said MY Batman never smiles...he's always angry.

Probably because the Batsuit is a little tight in the crotch. ;) :D

For what it's worth...a few more pics. I'm using the DX02 cape & boots...because....well, you know why.
Dx12_01.jpg

dx12_03.jpg

Dx12_05.jpg

Dx12_10.jpg

DX12_11.jpg

Ok, for the next few pics you've been forewarned...they're rated
TV-M-A-L-V-LOL....

Don't say I didn't warn you.......

Dx12_12.jpg

dx12_13.jpg

dx12_14.jpg

You can never unsee that...ever.

I'm sorry, but imho, there isn't a "BAD' picture in the bunch(I'll never use the open mouth faceplate, but that's by far the best it's ever looked to me).

Great pics. Thanks.

To me, the biggest downfall with the open mouth faceplate is the blacked out portion between the teeth. It's too cartoony like that and fails to add any depth.

It makes the teeth come off looking gappy and very artificial. Nobody has black lines between their teeth like that. Not even if you're buck toothed. It's never just solid black...

I can only see that open mouth working in a pretty dynamic action pose, but those are hard to pull off well.

I can only see that open mouth working in a pretty dynamic action pose, but those are hard to pull off well.

Maybe it would work if Bane was throwing a back elbow in his face, slightly covering the mouth-piece.

Although, I think I would have preferred a wide open mouth-piece for fight scenes..
batmanvsbane.jpg

Oh and in continuation from earlier...

Batman DOES indeed smile..
dark-knight-rises-set-NYC-13.jpg

Last edited:

Ill have mine next week provided this hurricane doesn't cause delays.

Finally got my UPS ship notice! Delivery date 11/1! :yess:

Great photos! The grimace face makes it look like that awful ass rape scene in the short film "Death of Batman".

I ordered back in early July, and I still haven't received my ship notice. :(

Still no shipping notice here...

I'm starting to get really pissed.

I ordered in the first hour it was put up on SS and paid in full. I am really pissed. I called yesterday they said it would go out Yesterday or today. Called today and they said today or Monday! I asked how are you sending them out. By when they ordered or by last name? She said we're just slapping shipping labels on them and sending them out. We don't have a list or any certain way we do it. What!!!! That makes no sense at all. I've been really nice to them on the phone and all I've gotten are robots telling me absolutely nothing. They sound like the presidential candidates when asked a question they repeat the same crap. :gah:

I ordered in the first hour it was put up on SS and paid in full. I am really pissed. I called yesterday they said it would go out Yesterday or today. Called today and they said today or Monday! I asked how are you sending them out. By when they ordered or by last name? She said we're just slapping shipping labels on them and sending them out. We don't have a list or any certain way we do it. What!!!! That makes no sense at all. I've been really nice to them on the phone and all I've gotten are robots telling me absolutely nothing. They sound like the presidential candidates when asked a question they repeat the same crap. :gah:

That sounds weird. I too ordered mine first day, first hour but found no problem getting my shipped out. There definitely should of been some priority involved with order they were sent out. Definitely understand where your coming from.

It's definitely frustrating but remember to not get angry. It's easy to but you'll often find that if you treat people nicely, massage them a little, grease the bearings a bit, they'll eventually sympathize with you enough to go out of their way to help fix things.

My order was 7-7-12 and wont be shipping until Monday, @#$% you Sideshow. Learned via Live Chat.

seeing the smiling bruce faceplate...makes me want the customizer to open up orders for the custom faceplate again!! ><

For what it's worth...a few more pics. I'm using the DX02 cape & boots...because....well, you know why.
Dx12_01.jpg

dx12_03.jpg

Dx12_05.jpg

Dx12_10.jpg

DX12_11.jpg

Dx12_12.jpg

dx12_13.jpg

dx12_14.jpg

Thanks for the pics Karnis...the open mouth piece is growing on me. Can't wait for mine next week :yess:

Back