HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Wait 5 more months :gah:

There's no way this is ready to roll in 5 months. They've overextended themselves for releases in the 4th quarter and specifically December. Plus, HT has just decided to invent a shrink-ray and miniaturize Christian Bale in costume, in order to please the obsessively ____ retentive folks on these boards. Then they've got to invent a matter replicator to mass produce.... that should be AT LEAST a good 3 more months, putting this out to March 2013.

Yeah right, like that'll help. "Man, Christian Bale just doesn't look enough like Christian Bale. Hot Toys you F'd up again."

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

None of the nitpicks really bother me. But, Batman appears to have a prosthetic lower right leg in this photo ...

212643imzuaaahkehktjqf.jpg

I think that might be a problem.

SnakeDoc

Any uk people order from sideshow in America or should I order from toyhq.co.uk? I want it as soon as it releases but I guess it's six months away so what's a couple more weeks right.?!

It's missing the boot sleeve, does look funny.

Nice find guys, what the hell is that? Wheres the boot??

Bah, probably just a photographer that doesn't know Hot Toys from Hot Wheels and didn't realize the boot was off. But I won't mind reading the flame posts for the next 20 pages... especially the ones who think HT might actually ship the figure like this. :slap

Bah, probably just a photographer that doesn't know Hot Toys from Hot Wheels and didn't realize the boot was off. But I won't mind reading the flame posts for the next 20 pages... especially the ones who think HT might actually ship the figure like this. :slap

Maybe its a big-time spoiler. Bane breaks the bat ... and eats his right leg ...

SnakeDoc

None of the nitpicks really bother me. But, Batman appears to have a prosthetic lower right leg in this photo ...

212643imzuaaahkehktjqf.jpg

I think that might be a problem.

SnakeDoc

Nice find SnakeDoc.

Just like the broken forearm blade in this pic:

243615_392786167450046_1148944238_o.jpg

I know it's just a hiccup in their photo shoot but it's pretty funny. Don't have mine ordered yet just b/c I don't like the damn NRD :mad:

Don't have mine ordered yet just b/c I don't like the damn NRD :mad:

BBTS has no deposit, and no cancellation penalty. And its $20 cheaper than SS. They are usually a couple of weeks behind SS, though. Take the good with the bad, I guess.

SnakeDoc

BBTS has no deposit, and no cancellation penalty. And its $20 cheaper than SS. They are usually a couple of weeks behind SS, though. Take the good with the bad, I guess.

SnakeDoc

I don't mind the wait as I usually go with AE who's cheaper than BBTS and SS but lately they've started to charge NRDs too. Tough decison. Go with BBTS w/o any holds or go $6 cheaper but with an NRD at AE. They're making it tougher to save in this hobbie :lol

I don't mind the wait as I usually go with AE who's cheaper than BBTS and SS but lately they've started to charge NRDs too. Tough decison. Go with BBTS w/o any holds or go $6 cheaper but with an NRD at AE. They're making it tougher to save in this hobbie :lol

I preorder everything I might want, and then decide whether to cancel. I end up canceling about half the time (or more) ... so that's a no brainer. Canceled Captain America, 89 Joker, 89 Batman, Indiana Jones, and Jack Sparrow in the last year. Bought Begins Batman and Superman.

I don't tend to cancel much on the Nolan Batman stuff, though.

SnakeDoc

Big Bad toy store is awesome. I only order from sideshow if i am 100% sure i will keep my order.

SnakeDoc

domestic shipping rates vary but...

SSC - $259.99 (free shipping) - $13 RP = $246.99
CSC - $233.99 + $14.95 shipping = $248.94
BBTS - $239.99 + $10.09 shipping = $250.08
AEC- $233.99 + $16.99 shipping = $250.98 - $4 RP = $246.98

SSC has flex pay.
SSC, AEC and CSC have NRD/cancelation fee.

Back