HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

IMAG0181.jpg

Apologies if this has already been covered, but what's the consensus on using DX02 boots on the DX12? I tried it this evening and it doesn't look half bad. Makes him taller, which helps to lessen the apparent chunkiness of the thighs

Rorywan tried that and there was a chemical reaction between the rubbers and they started to deteriorate!!!! I'm sure it's somewhere earlier in the thread a couple of months ago(ish).

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Can you tell me where you can find the sculpture of the mouth.
Thx :)

Robbie's work is amazing and he's an awesome guy to deal with. I can't wait to get mine!

how many hands is this supposed to come with?
mine has 6, but the proto shows 7

Finally had a chance to get my new cape from lforigno put on today.
(Please excuse the crappy cell phone pics. I really need to buy a camera for this. lol)

Before:
2012-12-22144152_zpsb43d0fb8.jpg

After:
2012-12-22144749_zps223fdf73.jpg

I am loving that cape man, I think I am going to have to get me one, but I am still waiting on my figure to come in, damn backorder!!!

Does anyone know if i can return to SSC bcus of this?

815A0988-1E39-4105-B53D-85487ED40D4F-23519-0000113EE7E4B31C.jpg

Tell SSC to send that one you return to Goblin's Cavern to fill my order, I don't care if the box is damaged as long as the figure is undamaged!

Thank you for the link, will be grabbing one of these so its waiting for my back ordered DX-12 :)

You're very welcome.

You may also want to check this out as well.

Happy Holidays :duff
I hope he shows up soon!

The smirking mouthpiece is growing on me. Under different lighting and from different angles, it doesn't look that bad.
tdk5.jpg

tdk6.jpg

tdk7.jpg

tdk8.jpg

With 7 Mouthpieces (including DX2's and Robbie's custom ones), and PERS, this is, by far, my most expressive figure,

Great stuff. EKT! The DX 12 doesn't hold up to the Medi, but it's still very good.

What mods did you do to it?

The smirking mouth plate looks the most like bale of the three but is my least favourite, unfortunately. The Wayne mouth from Robbie will beat all three though. Can't wait to get mine. :rock

Back